What do you call a big ride?

Akiwi

🐸 Kermit Elite 🐸
Feb 6, 2019
Olching, Germany
The thing to do is start your ride without using the motor, and get used to it. Then it is easy. If you use the motor for a while and get used to it then turn it off, it feels like you are riding through treakle. Also riding with someone on an analogue bike shows you what is a "normal" speed for the terrain you are in.
It's always difficult in groups of ebikers as there is always someone who wants to go faster. The Turbo Cowboy of the group. then it is difficult to leave your motor off.

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
The thing to do is start your ride without using the motor, and get used to it. Then it is easy. If you use the motor for a while and get used to it then turn it off, it feels like you are riding through treakle. Also riding with someone on an analogue bike shows you what is a "normal" speed for the terrain you are in.
It's always difficult in groups of ebikers as there is always someone who wants to go faster. The Turbo Cowboy of the group. then it is difficult to leave your motor off.
I have 4 bikes find I'm only using other mtb when I go out with mate on his non ebike or road bike with wife . Always on my own on Ebike. Your one will last forever switched off .

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles