Roll Call: New Zealand Based EMTB Riders

BrentD

Jun 25, 2020
New Zealand
Seems there is a good number of us here from the (almost) Covid-19 free but somewhat shaky isles of Sheepshagistan.

Reply here if you are New Zealand based.

Akiwi

🐸 Kermit Elite 🐸
Feb 6, 2019
Olching, Germany
Hmm.Born and bred in Palmerston North... But based in Europe.
Living near Munich, working in Switzerland, Appartment in France (On the Swiss border)

Philly G

Subscriber
Jun 29, 2020
New Zealand
Thought we could spice up this thread a bit by each posting a pic of our bikes, as well as saying where we're from. Here's mine, Trek Rail 7
20200727_123849.jpg

Akiwi

🐸 Kermit Elite 🐸
Feb 6, 2019
Olching, Germany
Lovely bike! Looks brand new in this pic?
It was! After it was delivered In December here, so the middle of winter, I took a couple of weeks to completely wrap the bike in Matt Car foil, change the seat, put on the lights etc.
Then I went out and took this photo.
I still haven't got the stand on, or the fluffy seat cover, or the aerial with a racoon tail on it.. or the carrier, or the AM radio mounted to the handlebars. Maybe when I have time in the coming winter. ;)

Philly G

Subscriber
Jun 29, 2020
New Zealand
It was! After it was delivered In December here, so the middle of winter, I took a couple of weeks to completely wrap the bike in Matt Car foil, change the seat, put on the lights etc.
Then I went out and took this photo.
I still haven't got the stand on, or the fluffy seat cover, or the aerial with a racoon tail on it.. or the carrier, or the AM radio mounted to the handlebars. Maybe when I have time in the coming winter. ;)
Well if you run short of time at least get the aerial with the racoon tail! :ROFLMAO:

Tony.OK

Mar 20, 2019
Napier, New Zealand
Sweet rig! Really suits the coil, want to do something with the suspension on my Rail too, stock set up too wooden and a bit harsh. Are you happy with the Lyrik? I've got the Yari
Yeah I really like the Lyrik coming from the Fox 36 on my old Trance e+, so plush at start of stroke with nice support.
She's a rooty trail bomber this rig!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles