Bafang M500 Broke after 1670 km :-(

pdmx.it

Jan 3, 2022
Italy
Hello, i have a big problem with the engine
😭
See video here I think a gear broke
you hear "clicks" when the engine turns or you turn it (going with the bike in reverse)
pardon my english (thanks to google translator :-D )
With the Chinese intermediary I'm trying to start the warranty procedure and ship the engine to Poland.
But if everything goes wrong I will try to open the engine.

pdmx.it

Jan 3, 2022
Italy
Hello, i have a big problem with the engine
😭
See video here I think a gear broke
you hear "clicks" when the engine turns or you turn it (going with the bike in reverse)
pardon my english (thanks to google translator :-D )
With the Chinese intermediary I'm trying to start the warranty procedure and ship the engine to Poland.
But if everything goes wrong I will try to open the engine.

PitcairN

Aug 5, 2023
Slovakia
Well that's very sad to see this, but it's not that bad afterall. New one costs like 40€ and replacement is easy. Imagine my m510 died after only 80kms! Controller stopped responding suddenly during sunday trip.

pdmx.it

Jan 3, 2022
Italy
Well that's very sad to see this, but it's not that bad afterall. New one costs like 40€ and replacement is easy. Imagine my m510 died after only 80kms! Controller stopped responding suddenly during sunday trip.
cabbage!
What's very bad is that I had to go DIY (open engine entirely wasting time, risking and voiding the warranty) as the Chinese seller has been chatting to me since July 23rd! 16 days have passed, from sending the engine to the official Bafang center we switched to I send you the gear but the shipment has not yet taken place!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles