Status
Not open for further replies.

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
I have just released version 3.6.7 of BLEvo for Android.
I have reviewed the Smart Power setup menu again. The +/- keys have been added to allow you to select the chosen value more finely and I increased the size of the dots of the sliders. In addition, static assistance will now be calculated automatically according to the Smart Power settings.
I also added the bike disconnected audio message because sometimes the bike disconnects. When you hear this message, without touching BLEvo, just turn the bike off and on and the reconnection will take place automatically.

Here are all the news:
- Added audio message to know when GPS is out of coverage and Bike disconnected
- Added +/- buttons in the Smart Power configuration
- Revised the constraints in the configuration of the Smart Power
- Now the Smart Power configuration must be saved otherwise the changes will be lost
- Added up to 6 possible smart Power configurations
- Now in the Smart Power configuration, if SP or SHR is not selected, the static configurations can be saved
- Added the ability to upload all statistics to Strava
- The barometer can now also be calibrated in feet (if the unit of measure in feet is configured)
- Bugfix: Revised authentication in Strava
- Bugfix: Calculation of Wh/km when there is the second battery
- Bugfix: Fixed track width on the tour map display
- Bugfix: storage status display/hide elevation graph
- Bugfix: ride removal (remained displayed in bike monitor but not in the list)
- Bugfix: remote control feedback tone (if the bell was configured it did not make the tone if it was on the map)

Screenshot_2020-02-04-20-39-10.png

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
I’m sure this has been asked before however “ has anyone had their failed motor refused to be fixed/replaced because of a speed derestriction device” ?
I’ll rephrase , does anyone KNOW of any declined warranty claims because of a device ? ☺️

wackerb

Feb 5, 2020
Kailua Kona, Hawaii
Whenever I try to download map tiles it progresses through and then fails with errors equal to the number of tiles. I found an old post with the same problem, but couldn't find an answer.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Whenever I try to download map tiles it progresses through and then fails with errors equal to the number of tiles. I found an old post with the same problem, but couldn't find an answer.
Are you able to understand if the tiles are downloaded or not?
Which type of map are you using?

wackerb

Feb 5, 2020
Kailua Kona, Hawaii
Are you able to understand if the tiles are downloaded or not?
Which type of map are you using?

I've tried OSM 4uMaps.eu and OSM Hike Bike. The gpx of interest is in Hawaii. I'll attach it and the error dialog from another attempt. The BLEvo/MAPS folder is empty.

IMG_20200205_130531.jpg

Attachments

• Sunday.gpx
    618.6 KB · Views: 382
  • Sunday.gpx
    618.6 KB · Views: 373

Jeff H

May 19, 2019
San Jose, CA, USA
@PaoloBLEvo With smart HR, if your HR is well below the set rate, does Blevo reduce assistance until your HR is at the set rate? In other words, is it trying to hold your HR constant even if that means reducing assistance to the minimum?

Levo Laland

Nov 27, 2019
Surrey UK
I have just released version 3.6.7 of BLEvo for Android.
I have reviewed the Smart Power setup menu again. The +/- keys have been added to allow you to select the chosen value more finely and I increased the size of the dots of the sliders. In addition, static assistance will now be calculated automatically according to the Smart Power settings.
I also added the bike disconnected audio message because sometimes the bike disconnects. When you hear this message, without touching BLEvo, just turn the bike off and on and the reconnection will take place automatically.

Here are all the news:
- Added audio message to know when GPS is out of coverage and Bike disconnected
- Added +/- buttons in the Smart Power configuration
- Revised the constraints in the configuration of the Smart Power
- Now the Smart Power configuration must be saved otherwise the changes will be lost
- Added up to 6 possible smart Power configurations
- Now in the Smart Power configuration, if SP or SHR is not selected, the static configurations can be saved
- Added the ability to upload all statistics to Strava
- The barometer can now also be calibrated in feet (if the unit of measure in feet is configured)
- Bugfix: Revised authentication in Strava
- Bugfix: Calculation of Wh/km when there is the second battery
- Bugfix: Fixed track width on the tour map display
- Bugfix: storage status display/hide elevation graph
- Bugfix: ride removal (remained displayed in bike monitor but not in the list)
- Bugfix: remote control feedback tone (if the bell was configured it did not make the tone if it was on the map)

View attachment 25457
Hi Paolo
I tried the upload to Strava with full data yesterday and the upload failed repeatedly and would not upload until I checked the upload summary data only box, then the upload was fine. It appears that whilst there is enough space in the the description for the full the ride data, Strava doesn’t like importing that amount of text.

Regards

Dex356

Jan 21, 2020
Berkeley, CA
Yes, it seems BLEvo works also with Creo bike.. (not the speed unlock).. Let me know if you can test in deep with this bike.. The Smart Power and Smart HR for bike like Creo is very useful from the training point of view..

Hi Paolo... Just received my Creo and did my first ride yesterday....Fantastic! I'm also buying a lot of toys for the bike... Purchased the CooSpo HR monitor that you recommended... I am using an iPhone... When I'm in "Configure" I'm able to enable the Smart Power and Expert Mode but when I try to check the Smart HR box nothing happens! How do I activate the HR monitor? Thanks, Dexter

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
@PaoloBLEvo Not sure if this is a blevo bug or something else...

I reset back to factory default in mission control today and lowered the PP for ECO and Trail .. which gave me this :

mc.png

Then reset the bike twice, stopped MC running (forced stop) and ran blevo .. which gave me this :

BL.png

Then did the same the other way with a double reset. Forced stopped Blevo . Ran MC and the settings were the same still. And so on another two times to confirm.

Each time MC shows Trail as 40% and Blevo Shows it as 60% ???

Kenevo 1.3... with 5.0.4

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
@PaoloBLEvo Not sure if this is a blevo bug or something else...

I reset back to factory default in mission control today and lowered the PP for ECO and Trail .. which gave me this :

View attachment 25557

Then reset the bike twice, stopped MC running (forced stop) and ran blevo .. which gave me this :

View attachment 25558

Then did the same the other way with a double reset. Forced stopped Blevo . Ran MC and the settings were the same still. And so on another two times to confirm.

Each time MC shows Trail as 40% and Blevo Shows it as 60% ???

Kenevo 1.3... with 5.0.4
What you mean with "reset"?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
What you mean with "reset"?

In Mission Control in tune ? (I think it's in tune) you have the option to select the "Presets" - which in theory sets everything back to the factory default settings for the bike.

Though as I used "reset" in different ways in my post :) the other "reset" was turn the bike off and on again.

Supratad

Nov 13, 2019
North Yorkshire, UK
Quick question. Apologies as I'm sure this will have been covered in the last 114 pages. Can Blevo and MC run together or does the Bluetooth connection only allow one at any one time?

Dex356

Jan 21, 2020
Berkeley, CA
I am running an IPhone 5 and I do not have enough battery power for the long rides I do... I remember reading that someone had work around for this problem. Can someone steer me to the page that this was mentioned... thanks

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Ed updated the user manual for the latest version of BLEvo for Android..
Here below there is the link..
It is always the same and it is reachable directly from the app.

Dougygiro

Nov 3, 2019
North Yorkshire
Hi,
Does anyone know what the latest version of the IOS manual is?
I'm running what I think is the latest version of BLEvo V3.5.6 on my iPhone 8.

I've downloaded the BLEvo manual dated Dec 19th 2019 Version 3.6.4 but it must be for android I think, it looks different. There are a couple of simple things I'm trying to do but can't seem to work it out! :confused:

Dougygiro

Nov 3, 2019
North Yorkshire
Hi,
Does anyone know what the latest version of the IOS manual is?
I'm running what I think is the latest version of BLEvo V3.5.6 on my iPhone 8.

I've downloaded the BLEvo manual dated Dec 19th 2019 Version 3.6.4 but it must be for android I think, it looks different. There are a couple of simple things I'm trying to do but can't seem to work it out! :confused:

Forget that........... I've just clicked on the link at the bottom of Paolo's signature and found it!
Looks like MArch 2019 is the latest for IOS.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
I've tried OSM 4uMaps.eu and OSM Hike Bike. The gpx of interest is in Hawaii. I'll attach it and the error dialog from another attempt. The BLEvo/MAPS folder is empty.

View attachment 25509
Did you already tried the Andromap where you can download all the map and put it in the folder /BLEvo/MAPS ?
In anycase I will check you error

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Did you already tried the Andromap where you can download all the map and put it in the folder /BLEvo/MAPS ?
In anycase I will check you error
I checked now, and the Map4u doesn't cover this area.. You have to select another type of map..

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
@PaoloBLEvo With smart HR, if your HR is well below the set rate, does Blevo reduce assistance until your HR is at the set rate? In other words, is it trying to hold your HR constant even if that means reducing assistance to the minimum?
Yes.. but the important thing is that BLEvo works also in the opposite way.. If you are over the set rate, the assistance is increased in order to reduce the heart rate..

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hi Paolo
I tried the upload to Strava with full data yesterday and the upload failed repeatedly and would not upload until I checked the upload summary data only box, then the upload was fine. It appears that whilst there is enough space in the the description for the full the ride data, Strava doesn’t like importing that amount of text.

Regards
Very strange.. Which language are you using? I tried all the statistics in Italian and it works..

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hi Paolo... Just received my Creo and did my first ride yesterday....Fantastic! I'm also buying a lot of toys for the bike... Purchased the CooSpo HR monitor that you recommended... I am using an iPhone... When I'm in "Configure" I'm able to enable the Smart Power and Expert Mode but when I try to check the Smart HR box nothing happens! How do I activate the HR monitor? Thanks, Dexter
You have to "register" the HRM in BLEvo.. Please scan for HRM and connect to it..
Could you send a picture of the battery monitor with the Creo bike?

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
In Mission Control in tune ? (I think it's in tune) you have the option to select the "Presets" - which in theory sets everything back to the factory default settings for the bike.

Though as I used "reset" in different ways in my post :) the other "reset" was turn the bike off and on again.
Preset are different from reset..

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
I am running an IPhone 5 and I do not have enough battery power for the long rides I do... I remember reading that someone had work around for this problem. Can someone steer me to the page that this was mentioned... thanks
You can reduce the brighteness of the screen..
In the next version the brighteness will go lower after a time automatically in order to reduce the power consumption..

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles