Levo Gen 2 2020 Turbo Levo Owners Thread

Pyr0

E*POWAH Master
Sep 22, 2019
Wirral, UK
Hi @Rob Hancill congrats on the new bike, it looks great! :)
Is that the carbon version?
Does it save much weight over the standard comp version?
Is there a list of the 2020 weights somewhere?

Sorry for all the nooby questions lol

Just wanted to say a quick thank you for your videos on YT too, I've been enjoying watching some of your vids recently and they've made me want to try a Levo.

Paolone

Jul 20, 2019
Italia
As a former owner of Kenevo, I can only say that this bike is wonderful ... Surely the feeling is more immediate and you feel like riding an enduro bike ... Most likely I will increase the fork and put on a spring shock. Then the games will be made

798726F2-73A0-4859-9318-AF31FCFC9EDB.jpeg

YrianX

Patreon
Sep 14, 2019
Norway
Took it out finally to get it dirty, fantastic bike. Think I need to take a volume spacer out of the forks though. Tyre overall grip seemed to be lacking but it was rocky rooty and wet.

Sweet looking bike. color really pops in your photos!

Love the color coordinated grips and front fender (y)

57 Reaction

May 27, 2019
United Kingdom

Canakris

Jul 30, 2019
belgium
Yes I finally got mine!!! Sorry for the messy pic, but it was dark, rainy and late :)
WhatsApp Image 2019-10-04 at 17.46.18.jpeg

It's a storm grey XL. So far I only changed the stock pedals to better ones.

I'm a superheavy bloke and I will be pushing the suspension to the max. The fork I got OK for my weight but for the rear suspension I'm a bit struggling. Am I right that the sticker on the rear suspension says 325 PSI max? This really means that with my hand pump I can put 325PSI in the suspension, right? I'm heavy but also strong and by no means I can push my pump to 325 PSI, I'm stuck at 260; which gives me a sag of 45%. I reckon when I'm at 325 sag will be somewhere between 30-40.

My Questions:
- Can I really have 325 in my rear suspension
-Is it physically possible or do I need an electric pump? (I reckon my dealer has one, but he's 50kms away)
-If physically possible, could it be due to my handpump, should I look for another one?

Anyone who has some experience in this and wants to share - I'd appreciate it.

salko

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Aug 29, 2019
SLO
You need to buy a shock pump, no way you can put in 325psi with ordinary pump ;)

Haedesz

Sep 20, 2019
Belgium
It is a shock pump, I didn't explicitly mention it :)

IMHO a MAX rating should never be reached, it will get the shock a lot hotter quicker, and have shorter service times.

the real question here is; are you bottoming out too quickly or are you using a good amount of travel when riding? if its fine, I wouldnt worry too much about stationary sag (since you're a heavy bloke).
IF it's a problem; call your LBS and see if they have an idea to fix it. If they can't: I know some heavy riders who use metal spring shocks (= coil shock) instead of air. You buy the spring seperately, which are rated for different rider weights and are then finetuned when installed. They also make heavy duty (higher weight) springs.
Probably not the answer you were looking for when you just bought a new bike, but tbh the LBS should've setup your suspension from the get go.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

jemen

E*POWAH Master
Jun 1, 2018
Austria
What computer do you use? Do you recommend it? I have tried the Specialized TCD and I'm not convinced it's the right computer for me; it keeps dropping my HR monitor - I guess it could be the HR monitor problem too.
I use the Lezyne Mega XL. Works very well.

McInner1

Subscriber
Jun 8, 2019
Austria
I love my Garmin Edge 1030. If one likes a smaller device more go for Edge 830 or 530.
They all are fully compatible with Spesh-TCU ANT+ sensor informations.

30863D5B-FDE8-4066-B466-605DE50C4C6D.jpeg

Last edited:

57 Reaction

May 27, 2019
United Kingdom
I love my Garmin Edge 1030. If one likes a smaller device more go for Edge 830 or 530.
They all are fully compatible with Spesh-TCU ANT+ sensor informations.
I am using my Edge 520, I can only get battery level and cadence to display, no power data shows.
Also every couple of minutes it auto pauses and immediately restarts.
Any suggestions ?

grantini

E*POWAH Master
May 7, 2019
Delaware

McInner1

Subscriber
Jun 8, 2019
Austria
I am using my Edge 520, I can only get battery level and cadence to display, no power data shows.
Also every couple of minutes it auto pauses and immediately restarts.
Any suggestions ?
Don‘t use Spesh-datafield or Garmin‘s Ebike field!
Simply connect your Levo as power-sensor and speed-sensor. Now you‘ll get Speed, Power and Cadence.
To get Levo‘s battery level and assist-mode install IQ-Ebike field by Jan Capek.
Ebike Field

Paolone

Jul 20, 2019
Italia
I tried to close the LYRIK compression, but I don't see any difference from open ... who noticed the same problem?

salko

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Aug 29, 2019
SLO
I'm noticing the same, not much difference between open and closed ....

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles