Turbo levo 38 tooth chainring

TurboDave

Feb 9, 2020
Northants
Hi
I recently purchased a seconhand 2019 turbo levo hardtail, can anyone point me towards a 38 tooth chainring which would fit my bike, are chain dimensions standard, the chain and sprocket are original

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I think any of the 104bcd chainrings will fit. There's a hardtail just appeared in the for sale section with a 38t hope ring on it.

A lot of people use the cheap ally rings, narrow/wide , which seem to work. Mine didn't last long when I tried that, but a lot will depend on the conditions you ride in.

Praxis make a "steel e-ring" which is 36t and has the advantage of being pre-threaded so you can use the existing bolts. Otherwise you'll need to buy the fitting bolts.

TurboDave

Feb 9, 2020
Northants
I think any of the 104bcd chainrings will fit. There's a hardtail just appeared in the for sale section with a 38t hope ring on it.

A lot of people use the cheap ally rings, narrow/wide , which seem to work. Mine didn't last long when I tried that, but a lot will depend on the conditions you ride in.

Praxis make a "steel e-ring" which is 36t and has the advantage of being pre-threaded so you can use the existing bolts. Otherwise you'll need to buy the fitting bolts.
Thanks for the advice, how would I find the for sale section?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles