38t chainring on turbo levo 2020

MJ1

Nov 9, 2020
London
yeah it seems so, also from year 20 to 21
Hey Christo sorry to hear the 38T doesn't fit. I have a Levo HT on order which I believe they haven't changed from the last version and wanted to fit this exact chainring. So If you end up having to get rid of it I'd be happy to buy it off you. Cheers.

Christo

Nov 7, 2020
Athens
Hey Christo sorry to hear the 38T doesn't fit. I have a Levo HT on order which I believe they haven't changed from the last version and wanted to fit this exact chainring. So If you end up having to get rid of it I'd be happy to buy it off you. Cheers.
Hello, that's nice of you, however the supplier i got it from offers a refund so i returned it yesterday.
Hope it works out for you as I really wanted 38t too.

Christo

Nov 7, 2020
Athens
Yes, Thanks for the advice mate. Was just looking into that too. Struggling to find any Black Steel ones though!

those should do nicely, im not 100% sure tho as they don't mention any dimensions

Reactions: MJ1

BassNut

Aug 9, 2021
Norfolk
Been running a praxis 36T for a week or so now with no problems. I'm happy with the lower gearing now, not over peddling any more but the problem I'm finding now is that when hit the last mile home which is quite flat, I want to go faster (yes, planet3 done!)..... so I'm looking to change gearing at cassette end. Thinking of trying 9t? I don't need a large granny gear, I live in Norfolk. Any thoughts?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles