Levo Gen 2 New Turbo Levo won't connect to Mission Control

MikGriff

May 21, 2020
Accrington
Hi guys,

Got my Turbo Levo HT last week and all was good, Connected fine to the app, No issues, Yesterday however it will not connect at all, It simply cycles between 'connecting' and 'disconnected' constantly, I tried BLEvo and that will not connect either, Am I missing something obvious?

Cheers

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
Hi guys,

Got my Turbo Levo HT last week and all was good, Connected fine to the app, No issues, Yesterday however it will not connect at all, It simply cycles between 'connecting' and 'disconnected' constantly, I tried BLEvo and that will not connect either, Am I missing something obvious?

Cheers
First thing to try is reboot your phone, then check the BT connection

MikGriff

May 21, 2020
Accrington
First thing to try is reboot your phone, then check the BT connection

On available devices it shows up but won't connect either

Screenshot_20200608-092951_Settings.jpg

Adam29

Jun 9, 2020
Derbyshire
Hi. Iv had a levo since January with no problems but this last week my mission control has being playing up. not recording a ride , not connecting , not recording a whole ride. Maybe someone from Specialized on here knows what the problem is and how to sort it?

Last edited:

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
Hi. Iv had a levo since January with no problems but this last week my mission control has being playing up. not recording a ride , not connecting , not recording a whole ride. Maybe someone from Specialized on here ones what the problem is and how to sort it?
You can try to clear app cache, if it helps. After that uninstall the app and re-install

Adam29

Jun 9, 2020
Derbyshire
Small correction. If app cache clearing doesn't help, then uninstall the app and install it again.
If i offload the app (on IOS) when i reinstall will my data remain as in my saved rides and my odometer ect. This seems to be the best way that i can find. as i'm sure you can tell i'm not big up on technology.
Regards

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
If i offload the app (on IOS) when i reinstall will my data remain as in my saved rides and my odometer ect. This seems to be the best way that i can find. as i'm sure you can tell i'm not big up on technology.
Regards
I thinks so, because your data is in the Spesh cloud. If this incorrect, please correct this

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles