Levo Gen 2 New Levo Firmware release in Mission Control

Tigerruss

May 26, 2020
Oxon
Motor seems quieter - I agree. done a few more rides now and everything is smoother and quieter. Best update I’ve had for the Turbo Levo.
Come on Spec, lets have some release notes to confirm

Dirk74

Subscriber
Jun 6, 2020
Germany
EA65D76F-44AB-40A2-9C63-6D6B5FC1BD68.jpeg

dsd1036

Aug 28, 2019
Surrey
Anybody else had a problem updating to this firmware? Currently on 8.1.0 but every time I try to get 8.1.5 at varying percentages through the process mission control says" cannot update please try later" and throws me out of the update.have tried with good wifi signal and good phone signal, makes no difference, bike battery is 100% also. Not overly fussed as I don't really use mission control much and as its only a bug fix firmware of which I haven't suffered the fault feel it doesn't matter too much.Spoke to bike shop who said bring it in for us to do but they aren't local, should I be concerned or just forget about it? Bike is a 2022 Levo Carbon Comp

TIA

ruppia

Dec 14, 2020
Italy
Anybody else had a problem updating to this firmware? Currently on 8.1.0 but every time I try to get 8.1.5 at varying percentages through the process mission control says" cannot update please try later" and throws me out of the update.have tried with good wifi signal and good phone signal, makes no difference, bike battery is 100% also. Not overly fussed as I don't really use mission control much and as its only a bug fix firmware of which I haven't suffered the fault feel it doesn't matter too much.Spoke to bike shop who said bring it in for us to do but they aren't local, should I be concerned or just forget about it? Bike is a 2022 Levo Carbon Comp

TIA

I had problem with mission control for iPhone, not with the same release but for Android

Sep 21, 2019
Oxfordshire England
Motor seems quieter - I agree. done a few more rides now and everything is smoother and quieter. Best update I’ve had for the Turbo Levo.
Come on Spec, lets have some release notes to confirm
Finally got round to do the update on my 2020 Levo Comp (2nd motor). It felt so much smoother in Eco on my 30 mile 2000 ft climb ride. I was convinced the update had increased my 15-25 Eco tune but it was still the same ! Didn't think an update could make so much difference in ride feel.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles