Mission Control Mission control not connecting to my Levo anymore

JJLevo19

Apr 29, 2020
Melbourne
It will not connect or pair to my mission control. It shows a bike connected with serial number as 14 zeros which is some sort of error. I have tried to delete the app and re set up the app etc but it just keeps showing the 14 zeros as being connected but it connects for 5 secs and keeps asking to pair it repeatedly as the 14 zeros and won’t let me disconnect the 14 zeros to re set up.

Has anyone experienced this ? It’s the same phone, I have that paired it originally. I’m not sure if the AXS is affecting it as I haven’t opened the app since having the AXS ??

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
It will not connect or pair to my mission control. It shows a bike connected with serial number as 14 zeros which is some sort of error. I have tried to delete the app and re set up the app etc but it just keeps showing the 14 zeros as being connected but it connects for 5 secs and keeps asking to pair it repeatedly as the 14 zeros and won’t let me disconnect the 14 zeros to re set up.

Has anyone experienced this ? It’s the same phone, I have that paired it originally. I’m not sure if the AXS is affecting it as I haven’t opened the app since having the AXS ??
Add another bike?
Remove the AXS battery and retry?
Try a different phone?
Move to a different location in case of blutooth interference
Delete blutooth connection on phone and switch blutooth off then on again.
Activate MC with TCU off..then switch TCU on.

............just some things to try!!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles