Status
Not open for further replies.

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
8237-e0fb8430d7054d3890b0247ebfe9755b.jpg
Is this Battery monitor for Android app, and 2018 bikes ?Cannot find it on my Android Blevo v3.2.1. ?
You have to enter in the bike monitor, then press the 3 points in the up right corner and choice the Battery Monitor.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Paolo,

I purchased your app the other day and I’m having trouble connecting it to my bike. It finds the bike and starts to connect but won’t finish. Any help on this matter would be much appreciated. Not sure what else to do. Thanks
iOS or Android? Which model of bike?

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Paolo,

Is the map feature for iOS only to analyze the data after the ride, or can you access the map during the ride?

Also, I noticed the hr monitor kept cutting out during the ride, but when I paused the bike monitor it picked it up again. I was using an Apple Watch for the hr monitor.
For now the map are only for post analysis..
For HR, I don't understand your problem. Did you start some app activity on your Apple Watch?

oldfox

Jul 5, 2018
FRG
Same as me, it stucks reading the parameters. Levo 2019. Difference: Android 8 on Galaxy S9. Same Problems with a Huawei M5 Pro and a Galaxy S7.

MC connects on S9, no MC on S7 and M5 Pro.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Same as me, it stucks reading the parameters. Levo 2019. Difference: Android 8 on Galaxy S9. Same Problems with a Huawei M5 Pro and a Galaxy S7.

MC connects on S9, no MC on S7 and M5 Pro.
Could you test the procedure above also for Android?

Drburns

Nov 22, 2018
USA
Paolo,

I have to say this is the most incredible app I have ever used. It gives so much information about the bike diagnostics and ride analysis. Very impressive! If you get to use the map in real time and maybe add a music player this will be perfect! I’m holding out on updating my firmware to 2.025 just so I can use the full benefits of your app. Thanks for you hard work!

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Paolo,

I have to say this is the most incredible app I have ever used. It gives so much information about the bike diagnostics and ride analysis. Very impressive! If you get to use the map in real time and maybe add a music player this will be perfect! I’m holding out on updating my firmware to 2.025 just so I can use the full benefits of your app. Thanks for you hard work!
Thanks
Please remember that if you update the tcu from 2.019 to 2.025 you will not be able to change the wheel size..

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
On iTunes it is available the version 3.2.1 of BLEvo for iOS.

These are the news:
- Added display of static settings in the smart power configuration
- Optimized Bluetooth connection
- Bugfix: improved accuracy in the count of km traveled when the bike sensor is used

Download the update
‎BLEvo - For Smart Turbo Levo

Let me know if this version solve the connection issue on iPhone.
Thanks.

stanners1

Dec 13, 2018
Merseyside
Levo turbo 2019 and the age old question will they know the speed has been altered? My dealer says yes but to date had never said a word and I've used light blue and blevo but always reset for repairs and service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles