Status
Not open for further replies.

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
I just tried the app on a 2019 Levo. The maps on a iPhone Xs displays the paths really thin so I have a hard time reading them. Is it better on a android phone with lower resolution screen, ie the bv6000? Can someone show me scrrendumps or photos of the map display?
I can increase the size of the track..

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hi new to the forum. Is there anyway of putting standard settings back on my bike, kenevo expert 2019, after using blevo and changing speed, wheelsize etc it seems to be stuck on theses settings? Thanks
You can use the reset button present in Mission Control..

Jeff H

May 19, 2019
San Jose, CA, USA
BLEvo v3.5.0 now available on Google play store! So far so good. Horizontal display is a nice option. Think I'll stick with it. Total miles instead of kilometers is fixed if you roll that way. Time of day display still 24 hour clock even though it's 12 hours in the ride stats and phone settings.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
BLEvo v3.5.0 now available on Google play store! So far so good. Horizontal display is a nice option. Think I'll stick with it. Total miles instead of kilometers is fixed if you roll that way. Time of day display still 24 hour clock even though it's 12 hours in the ride stats and phone settings.
You are right..
Google send an email this morning about it...

Screenshot_20190530-063640.png

Max-E

Apr 30, 2019
UK
Paolo,
No barometer menu in BLEvo on my BV5500 which comes as no surprise. You get what you pay for. :)

Coming back to budget phone choice again - which sensors (or which minimum model) do you need to ensure you have to get all the features of Blevo? Not sure if my iphone has a barometer built in (6S) or if I need one? Isn't altitude calculated from GPS?

FRASAMA

May 30, 2019
España
Hello, thank you for accepting me in your forum.
I have a specialized turbo levo and I am interested in better understanding the BLEVO application.
Sorry, my english is not good.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Coming back to budget phone choice again - which sensors (or which minimum model) do you need to ensure you have to get all the features of Blevo? Not sure if my iphone has a barometer built in (6S) or if I need one? Isn't altitude calculated from GPS?
I don't that iPhone has the barometer.. If the phone doesn't have, BLEvo uses the GPS altitude to calculate the altitude and the ascend data..
But the GPS is not so precise, so the ascend data is not good.. but you can adjust after with Strava tool..

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Question for Paolo, in the future the application Blevo could go up to more than 25Km for the new turbo levo 2019?
Best regards
I think it will not be possible via BLEvo...
But I can suggest to ask to dealer to set the wheel size to 2000mm in order to have the limit speed to 28.8km/h..
It is not high but it is better than 25..

Max-E

Apr 30, 2019
UK
I don't that iPhone has the barometer.. If the phone doesn't have, BLEvo uses the GPS altitude to calculate the altitude and the ascend data..
But the GPS is not so precise, so the ascend data is not good.. but you can adjust after with Strava tool..

Thanks. Does the phone need a compass?? Again I don’t know just something someone mentioned IIRC?

Kave

Dec 9, 2018
Sweden
I just tried changing top speed on my 2019 with TCU 3.019 and firmare 0.3.1 and it works fine. I thought it was not supposwd to work anymore?

Maastricht

E*POWAH Master
Oct 3, 2018
M
Hi Paolo,

Today I have been riding following official mtb track with latest BLEvo version in The Netherlands:
Windraak

I downloaded the official gpx track. The length is 37km and the amount of height meters 561.

Underneath the result when I returned to my car:

DD11B0E2-032A-4A4E-ADFE-584ED9F08013.png

I think BLEvo total amount of km’s and meters in ascent accuracy (BV6000 with barometer) is amazing!

Thanks for all your efforts!

Maastricht

E*POWAH Master
Oct 3, 2018
M
So should I request it beeing upgraded?

That depends on if you are happy with current performance and speed.

I know later versions have improved shuttle mode and walk assist. Also some other things are improved.

My bike has been upgraded by LBS before delivery. I ride with 2.026.

Maastricht

E*POWAH Master
Oct 3, 2018
M
Interesting study regarding altitude accuracy of different devices. Seems a barometer is no guarantee, especially if you don’t pay attention to ongoing calibration as the weather changes.

GPS Elevation Accuracy Test: Smartphone Apps vs. Dedicated GPS -

Thanks!

Not sure if you are aware but BLEvo has an option to ask for each ride about the height you start your tour. (this way weather influences are automatically eliminated) I activated that option and now, based on my experience of today with latest Android update, it’s really very accurate.

Jeff H

May 19, 2019
San Jose, CA, USA
Thanks!

Not sure if you are aware but BLEvo has an option to ask for each ride about the height you start your tour. (this way weather influences are automatically eliminated) I activated that option and now, based on my experience of today with latest Android update, it’s really very accurate.
Ahh, very nice. Paolo’s thought of everything! I’m still ok with my non-barometer BV5500 but will consider something with one in the future.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
I've been using BLEvo for a week and still can't figure out what "autonomy" is. Can someone please explain?
Autonomy is calculated based on the wh/km of the ride an the wh available.. the km considered are only the ascend km..
If you want an autonomy that uses also che km in descend, there an option in BLEvo configuration..

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hi. I noticed the month is correct but the day is
Off. Is there somewhere in the blevo app to correct this?
Thanks
The day is taken from the phone date when you press the first time the start button..
Now try to do another fake ride and check if the date is today...
Let me know..

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles