Status
Not open for further replies.

royce

Aug 10, 2018
olympia, wa.
can anyone tell me if my 2017 levo can go past the speed limiter of 20 mph with the BLEvo app and no other modification??
or can someone please tell me where i can get this info??

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
can anyone tell me if my 2017 levo can go past the speed limiter of 20 mph with the BLEvo app and no other modification??
or can someone please tell me where i can get this info??
It should work.. sometime I notified that it was possible only after force a reflash of the firmware of the battery..

maxx

Dec 17, 2020
Hello Paolo,
Is it possible to add new users in Smart Power Expert Mode and Bike Setup? I see that only existing ones can be modified or renamed.
I have read the manual but cannot find it.
I have BLEvo 3.8.0 on Android.

Last edited:

VladimirC

Jan 15, 2021
Slovenia
Hi
is it possible to force BLevo application to forget a bike? Application on my wife's phone always tries to connect to my bike although my bike is not switched on. My bike is not on the list of paired devices in Bluetooth setup nor in Mission control... I have no problem on my Blevo application, it always connects to my bike...
Application is great!

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hello Paolo,
Is it possible to add new users in Smart Power Expert Mode and Bike Setup? I see that only existing ones can be modified or renamed.
I have read the manual but cannot find it.
I have BLEvo 3.8.0 on Android.
Sure you can have it... You can save with different name and then you can rename it..

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hi
is it possible to force BLevo application to forget a bike? Application on my wife's phone always tries to connect to my bike although my bike is not switched on. My bike is not on the list of paired devices in Bluetooth setup nor in Mission control... I have no problem on my Blevo application, it always connects to my bike...
Application is great!
BLEvo try to connect to the latest bike connected.. If on your wife's phone connect to her bike, BLEvo should always try to connect the her bike..

maxx

Dec 17, 2020
Sure you can have it... You can save with different name and then you can rename it..
Hello, Paolo.
I am not able to create new users. I can only modify and rename existing presets. I am experimenting with different parameters in BLEvo to achieve maximum battery saving in different scenarios.
It is not essential but I would like to create new users and so respect the existing ones.

SLOTownLevo

Sep 19, 2020
San Luis Obispo
Hi guys, I’m having trouble with the blevo app in that on my 2017 comp the settings don’t seem to work.
I set the wheel size to 2255 as my bike was chipped by last owner, and it always goes back to 75K on the speed section.
Plus eco is just as strong as turbo which I’m strugling to get more than 25k a ride
Has anyone come across this?
Does anyone know how to unrestrict the bike? I believe it was done on the light blue app.
I’ve seen this on YouTube but it doesn’t tell you how to undo it.
Hope someone can help?

Hi, old post however to set the wheel circumference back to 2255 using the Light Blue app you enter 0200CF08 in the second to last field in Light Blue.

Hope that helps,
Mark

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hello, Paolo.
I am not able to create new users. I can only modify and rename existing presets. I am experimenting with different parameters in BLEvo to achieve maximum battery saving in different scenarios.
It is not essential but I would like to create new users and so respect the existing ones.
Ok, but you can modify 5 user settings.. I hope the quantity is enough..

Matsoni

Jan 22, 2021
Finland
Hello!

I Have a Kenevo Expert -21, and wondering if I should buy the BLevo App.

Is it possible to change max. speed in -21 model Kenevo with the app?

bhudzallmighty

Jan 20, 2021
Socal
I have a 2019 kenevo expert. Can inipgrade motor/battery firmware while preserving TCU firmware? TCU is 1.7 Which id like to keep for speed limiter mod. Currently 5.0.4 on motor and a.16.x on battery

Groene005

May 3, 2019
Holland
Paolo since a few weeks I have mounted an extender on my LEVO FSR (2016/17). Everything works fine and my range is much wider. However I set the configuration BLEVO keeps indicating that my battery is 98%. If I indicate in configuration that I want to have the batteries shown separately or added together, then that works ok. I have read on the BLEVO site that the battery indicates above 100% when an extender is mounted. What am I doing wrong ? See attached pictures.

Screenshot_20210127-150803_BLEvo.jpg

Screenshot_20210127-143730_BLEvo.jpg

Screenshot_20210127-143745_BLEvo.jpg

Screenshot_20210127-143805_BLEvo.jpg

Screenshot_20210127-150929_BLEvo.jpg

Screenshot_20210127-144437_BLEvo.jpg

Screenshot_20210127-144554_BLEvo.jpg

Screenshot_20210127-144524_BLEvo.jpg

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hello!

I Have a Kenevo Expert -21, and wondering if I should buy the BLevo App.

Is it possible to change max. speed in -21 model Kenevo with the app?
BLEvo works with new Kenevo
For the speed unlock of the Levo 2019/2020/2021 or Kenevo 2020/2021 read here

If you want an alternative and easy to install solution you can buy Levociraptor. For details on Levociraptor read here.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
I have a 2019 kenevo expert. Can inipgrade motor/battery firmware while preserving TCU firmware? TCU is 1.7 Which id like to keep for speed limiter mod. Currently 5.0.4 on motor and a.16.x on battery
The old model of Kenevo doesn't have the TCU.. all is inside the battery.. You can keep the firmware as is

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Paolo since a few weeks I have mounted an extender on my LEVO FSR (2016/17). Everything works fine and my range is much wider. However I set the configuration BLEVO keeps indicating that my battery is 98%. If I indicate in configuration that I want to have the batteries shown separately or added together, then that works ok. I have read on the BLEVO site that the battery indicates above 100% when an extender is mounted. What am I doing wrong ? See attached pictures.

View attachment 51286

View attachment 51287

View attachment 51288

View attachment 51289

View attachment 51290

View attachment 51292

View attachment 51293

View attachment 51294
This sentence
"I have read on the BLEVO site that the battery indicates above 100% when an extender is mounted"
is true only for SL model where the extender is the Specialized extender, because BLEvo can read the data (percentage and wh) directly from the extender battery. For all the other kind of extender, BLEvo doesn't know these data..

Groene005

May 3, 2019
Holland
This sentence
"I have read on the BLEVO site that the battery indicates above 100% when an extender is mounted"
is true only for SL model where the extender is the Specialized extender, because BLEvo can read the data (percentage and wh) directly from the extender battery. For all the other kind of extender, BLEvo doesn't know these data..
Clear. Thanks

mu71rd

Jan 31, 2021
UK
First proper play with the app this weekend. I have a couple of questions:
  • I tried to get the apple watch HR stuff to work. it quickly received my starting HR but then beyond that it gave a 'no connection' warning for 10-15 minutes or so. then randomly i would get an update, but really it was a once-every-15-minutes thing rather than 'live'. Clearly not enough for the bike to react and adjust power in the way described in the manual. My understanding from the documentation is that Blevo responding to the live HR info from an Apple Watch is part of its intended usage, but from reading lots of forum posts over the last year or so it seems most people don't manage to get that working. I also saw a post somewhere from the developer saying that Apple Watch doesn't provide realtime data about HR - only saves it on the watch for use later. I'm happy to buy a cheap HR monitor if that is what is required, but I wanted to find out first if anyone has managed to get Blevo to work consistently with Apple Watch HR info for proper 'live' ride adjustments before I spend money on another HR device?
  • I tried to increase the maximum speed setting to 40km/h but upon testing, the bike appeared to still be cutting out at the usual 25km/h like before. There's no issue with normal riding behaviour. The app reports firmware as 10.32.0 and the battery is brand new (a warranty replacement for a dead Levo Expert 2017 battery that gave up the ghost).

I also wanted to add that i've read a lot of this thread (not all 138 pages of it, but much of the early stuff is not so relevant now in 2021). I'm amazed at how polite, friendly, responsive and receptive to feedback the developer @PaoloBLEvo is. So refreshing to see, and not often the case. This seems to be a very respectful forum - well done admins. (as an admin of a forum myself, i know that is not an easy tone to create). (y)

maxx

Dec 17, 2020
Screenshot_20210201-191101776.jpg

You can use any of the preset maps. All maps are based on OpenStreetMap and cover the whole world.
If you want to use the OpenAndroMaps map, you will have to download it from the net and install it to the Blevo MAPS folder.

Caúto Freitas

Feb 2, 2021
Vitoria da Conquista - BA
Bm dia @PaoloBLEvo utilizo uma LEVO aqui no Brasil (interior da Bahia / Vitória da Conquista) há 3 anos. E descobri o APP BLEVO e já divulguei o app para 6 amigos. Um sucesso! Pergunto: É possível colocar um "alarme" / notificação sobre a temperatura do motor? Pois o APP mede a temperatura e termos a opção de colocar uma temperatura máxima seria bem interessante. O que acha?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles