Orbea Rise Custom M10

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
My demo bike arrived. And it looks pretty amazing.

ADDC7DB3-F3DA-4C2F-9FB5-F9BCC16D18A7.jpeg

Pigin

Jul 7, 2020
Saddleworth
At the risk of sucking up............

I enjoy Robs reviews, he often covers lots of the obvious fact and figures without labouring them. He will point out his likes, dislikes and possible weaknesses but @Rob Rides EMTB I would like comparisons about some of the stuff. Perhaps along the lines of this “Fox fork sits in between the Rockshoxs A & B in my view”.

I‘m sure we all understand that sometimes there is nothing to choose between certain items but I for one don’t get to try various bikes or components and I struggle to understand if an “upgrade” would be worthwhile.

I also appreciate such comments on the forum where folks take the time to pass on their view points on items and issues. Perhaps “a pile of scrap” needed a little more meat on the bones though. ??

jka

Dec 17, 2020
Nevada, USA
Oh yeah, Rick, thanks for that tip. Glad you didn't get hurt. I could imagine a crank falling off could result in a serious crash if headed downhill at speed.

brendand

Dec 19, 2020
Calgary, Canada
I also ordered a M10 today
Should be collecting it on the 30th

Is Orbea prioritizing specific countries for delivery? How can you order today and get it on the 30th? I'm assuming you mean the 30th of this month and not the 30th of this month next year?

I ordered mine in October. Won't be delivered to Calgary until July :(

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
Is Orbea prioritizing specific countries for delivery? How can you order today and get it on the 30th? I'm assuming you mean the 30th of this month and not the 30th of this month next year?

I ordered mine in October. Won't be delivered to Calgary until July :(
Maybe the LBS has those in stock?

chrismechmaster

Subscriber
Dec 7, 2020
Newbury
Hi

My local bike shop in the uk had one in stock ( just needs to be built ) apparently xl is not a common size so they told me

They have long waits for m and l sizes

chrismechmaster

Subscriber
Dec 7, 2020
Newbury
I kind of had no choice as I am 6 foot 4
Personally if I was 6 foot I would of still brought a xl

When I ordered the bike they asked me about height and said anyone 6ft and above a xl is a must

I think you will be ok

Which model did you go for ?

brendand

Dec 19, 2020
Calgary, Canada
I kind of had no choice as I am 6 foot 4
Personally if I was 6 foot I would of still brought a xl

When I ordered the bike they asked me about height and said anyone 6ft and above a xl is a must

I think you will be ok

Which model did you go for ?

I ordered the coal blue M10 in XL.

They had a medium ice green one in stock so I got to see one in person at least. It's a beautiful bike.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles