New M820 frame from Seraph/TanTan, the E67.

clix

Jul 24, 2022
EU
Regarding the battery going to sleep, I believe it was written before in some other thread before. What turned out to be the case is, that person received the wrong wire harness. Essentially, battery BMS was not connected to the motor, so the only way to wake it up was to plug it in.

To check, the round green connector from the battery, do you have this one connected to the wire harness or is it hanging loose?
I also have original bafang 410wh battery from bafang, and I don't have this issue. I can turn on a bike that has been turned off for a week no problem.

Lvtride

Dec 17, 2023
Vancouver
Regarding the battery going to sleep, I believe it was written before in some other thread before. What turned out to be the case is, that person received the wrong wire harness. Essentially, battery BMS was not connected to the motor, so the only way to wake it up was to plug it in.

To check, the round green connector from the battery, do you have this one connected to the wire harness or is it hanging loose?
I also have original bafang 410wh battery from bafang, and I don't have this issue. I can turn on a bike that has been turned off for a week no problem.
Would you happen to have a picture of the wire harness?

Verdo07

Oct 22, 2023
Italia
I think clix was talking about this discussion....at least these are the correct cables....read the messages before and after too... ;)

Lvtride

Dec 17, 2023
Vancouver
I think clix was talking about this discussion....at least these are the correct cables....read the messages before and after too... ;)
Great. Thanks.

temon10

Feb 8, 2022
Malang, Indonesia
Very slow project but keep going on....patient is the key :ROFLMAO:
IMG-20240118-WA0065.jpg
IMG-20240118-WA0066.jpg
IMG-20240118-WA0067.jpg
IMG-20240118-WA0068.jpg

Verdo07

Oct 22, 2023
Italia
I'm 175cm.
sorry if I bring up the subject of the seat post again... with the 210 fully inserted, as I think it is in your case, what saddle height does it take you to? calculating for a moment he seems very tall x 175 cm... I'm 182 with 86 inseam and I pedal at 76/77cm but with your configuration I seem to be taller? where am I wrong? what is your inseam?

Lvtride

Dec 17, 2023
Vancouver
sorry if I bring up the subject of the seat post again... with the 210 fully inserted, as I think it is in your case, what saddle height does it take you to? calculating for a moment he seems very tall x 175 cm... I'm 182 with 86 inseam and I pedal at 76/77cm but with your configuration I seem to be taller? where am I wrong? what is your inseam?
I haven't measured the height of the saddle but my inseam is about 82. The seat post is inserted as far as it'll go.

LAnton

May 12, 2022
Russia
Is everything okay with the new frame? There have been no new messages for a long time. Will the company fix the error in the frame?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles