M820: Which gravel or hard tail frames are available?

El Topo

Jul 23, 2022
Germany, Bavaria
I hope it is alright to post that in this forum - am looking into replacing my current daily driver gravel/cyclocross (with fenders) bike with an ebike.

Are there any gravel frames for the M820 system, other than this one? I can't find anything on the web.

If there are any old school geo hard tail MTB frames, that would fit the bill, I would take that as well, where one could run a short stem and a wider gravel drop bar.

Wouldn't matter if carbon or aluminium.

Thanks for any replies.

Last edited:

El Topo

Jul 23, 2022
Germany, Bavaria
I found a few frames that might qualify, do the M800 and M820 share the same mount?

Last edited:

temon10

Feb 8, 2022
Malang, Indonesia
I found a few frames that might qualify, do the M800 and M820 share the same mount?

different mount between m820 and m800

temon10

Feb 8, 2022
Malang, Indonesia
I hope it is alright to post that in this forum - am looking into replacing my current daily driver gravel/cyclocross (with fenders) bike with an ebike.

Are there any gravel frames for the M820 system, other than this one? I can't find anything on the web.

If there are any old school geo hard tail MTB frames, that would fit the bill, I would take that as well, where one could run a short stem and a wider gravel drop bar.

Wouldn't matter if carbon or aluminium.

Thanks for any replies.
Zhaoseng who produced CEF50 will also produce gravel version with m820 motor. U can ask Linda.

temon10

Feb 8, 2022
Malang, Indonesia
Thanks for confirming, that is what I had assumed.

Thank you for the reply, could you provide a link, please? Or send me their email adress via private message?
I am not able to find that company. You are not talking about LightCarbon, or are you?

El Topo

Jul 23, 2022
Germany, Bavaria
Thanks, I just edited my post 30 seconds before you posted that link. I had found it in the meantime!

Will contact them and ask for Linda, thanks!

El Topo

Jul 23, 2022
Germany, Bavaria
Have there been any new developments regarding this? I wrote to Linda again, about their upcoming gravel frame, but didn't get a reply.

Still looking for a nice, no frills M820 gravel frame, alloy would be fine.

un..inc

Jun 13, 2023
Germany
Servus aus Franken. ;)
What about the E1029, you shared in your first comment?
Do you have any information about this?

El Topo

Jul 23, 2022
Germany, Bavaria
Servus zurück aus der Hauptstadt. :cool:

Yesterday, I wrote to Yishun and 4Leaf, no reply so far from the latter, but Yishun sent out an automated reply, that they are only looking for bulk orders of 50+units, so I assume I won't hear back again from them anytime soon. :(
I asked 4Leaf if their frame would also fit an M820, we'll how they reply.

Those two alloy frames from Silverback and Gepida would be almost perfect for me, if they would not have the M800 mount, instead of M820...
Where are all those alloy frame companies? I never see them discussed on forums, do they not sell directly at all? For a daily driver, I would actually prefer an allow frame over carbon.

Like I said, an old school geo hard tail frame might also fit the bill, as long as its geo can be repurposed.

Last edited:

un..inc

Jun 13, 2023
Germany
Wow, that looks very nice!
The price seems very reasonable as well with the components on the pictures.
Unfortunately the pictures don't match the specification...
Interesting would be a frame + motor + battery...

lkdoido

Apr 8, 2024
Brasil
Uau, isso parece muito bom!
O preço também parece muito razoável com os componentes nas fotos.
Infelizmente as fotos não correspondem às especificações...
Interessante seria um quadro + motor + bateria...
Bicicletas Ican

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles