commencal 2021

Gw0175

Aug 30, 2020
Scotland
So out of the blue I received an email from Commencal just now stating my order has been processed and is being prepared for shipping. Should receive tracking details shortly.

Having waited and searched for months for a decent emtb to join my group of friends with, I'm absolutely over the moon!!!

noblige

Aug 30, 2020
California
So out of the blue I received an email from Commencal just now stating my order has been processed and is being prepared for shipping. Should receive tracking details shortly.

Having waited and searched for months for a decent emtb to join my group of friends with, I'm absolutely over the moon!!!
Are you in US? Which one did you order?

JW9

Sep 5, 2020
UK

I've just had the same email!

melmark

Dec 29, 2018
US
Confirmed! Commencal USA is swapping out the motors right now. Shipping out this week or next!!

melmark

Dec 29, 2018
US
Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 4.05.15 PM.png

New color: TEAM Graphite

rb.

Apr 27, 2020
San Jose, usa

This is much better news than I was expecting. Now I will be refreshing my email a dozen times a day until I get an email from Commencal as well. Lol

Darkyhs

Oct 25, 2020
Freiburg, Germany
Yep, I can confirm. I got an email as well that they are preparing my bike and they will provide me with a tracking number once it has been shipped <3

rb.

Apr 27, 2020
San Jose, usa
They phoned me today to let me know my bike would be dispatched Monday next week ??
Got too anxious to wait and called up Commencal USA. He confirmed that they received a shipment of EP8 motors, but that if I haven’t been contacted by them already that I can still expect a Dec arrival.

Oh well, still good news. Can’t wait to see more people post up pics of their bikes when they get them.

Gw0175

Aug 30, 2020
Scotland
Got too anxious to wait and called up Commencal USA. He confirmed that they received a shipment of EP8 motors, but that if I haven’t been contacted by them already that I can still expect a Dec arrival.

Oh well, still good news. Can’t wait to see more people post up pics of their bikes when they get them.
Fingers crossed you get it earlier than then??
I'll post some pics when mine comes ??

melmark

Dec 29, 2018
US
They will call you to confirm mailing address. If you do not confirm they will not ship until they hear from you.

rb.

Apr 27, 2020
San Jose, usa
Anyone from the US know if the internal 630wh batteries (BT-E8036) are available for purchase yet? I definitely will want to pick up one so I can go on big rides.

tcharles

Nov 6, 2020
boise
So I spoke w someone at Commencal USA earlier this month when placing my order for the Meta Power 29. They let me know the bikes and recall parts were in stock and could ship out early (as in November/December). Now seeing people in the US are getting calls letting them know their bikes are being shipped. I called Commencal yesterday and they told me "The Meta Power 29 has not shipped to the US from their Taiwan plant. Do not expect the bike until February." He went on to say a new person at Commencal USA was giving customers bad information about bikes being available. There is lots of mixed information out there... Snow is stacking up fast in Idaho and I would love to be able to ride the bike this year!!!

tcharles

Nov 6, 2020
boise
I think it depends if you are in wave 1 (December pre-orders) or wave 2 (February pre-orders).
I think your correct. Spoke w Commencal again (probably getting sick of me at this point) and they let me know it depended on when you ordered. You get a lot of different answers from different people there but bikes are shipping out (the guy I talked to today told me the holdup was batteries -- not the motor recall). They still gave me the Feb date for delivery though.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles