2021 Commencal Meta Power 27 SX Amygos Motor Protector to US?

NCeMTB

Dec 24, 2020
Raleigh NC
Hi all -

Loving the 2021 Sig 27 - she is a beast. Have had a couple of the motor protectors (bash plates) come in second to pointy rocks here in the Pisgah area. Was thinking of adding on one of the custom bash guards from Amygos (company in France) - but unfortunately they don't ship to the US. Any ideas / options on how to get? I'm not planning on heading to France soon - but this may be the excuse I need. Here's pic from their website - looks pretty beefy.
carter-moteur-pour-meta-power-alu-29-p-275-p-2021-moteur-ep8-shimano2x.jpg

Thanks much.

SEBA

Sep 11, 2019
French Provence High Alps
Hi all -

Loving the 2021 Sig 27 - she is a beast. Have had a couple of the motor protectors (bash plates) come in second to pointy rocks here in the Pisgah area. Was thinking of adding on one of the custom bash guards from Amygos (company in France) - but unfortunately they don't ship to the US. Any ideas / options on how to get? I'm not planning on heading to France soon - but this may be the excuse I need. Here's pic from their website - looks pretty beefy. View attachment 63439

Thanks much.
im french , if you pay all cost , i can ship it to you in usa

NCeMTB

Dec 24, 2020
Raleigh NC
Merci! That would be great. Should I send you a separate note to get your contact information?

On the rockguardz - i'm using rubber mastic tape underneath and some extra strong velcro. Stays in place but is already pretty beat up. Cracked several times and had to fix with resin glue and fiberglass. Finding the Meta long and low. Really need to work it some times to not smash motor on rocks or logs.

NCeMTB

Dec 24, 2020
Raleigh NC
Appears they don’t ship to US - I think would need to be ordered and sent to someone in Europe or the UK, and have them forward.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles