Commencal Meta power SX

marcellistudios

Aug 3, 2020
Canada
Hey Everyone. Thinking about a 2021 Meta power sx signature.. wondering what everyone's experience has been with Commencal both from a product and company view, and if anyone has this model, have they pushed it to it's limits? IE: Downhill / free ride type stuff?

thanks!

Dezmond 22

Jan 7, 2020
Australia
Have the 2020 SX , it does what advertised a very capable ebike soaks up big hits rock gardens and peddles well gets lots of admiring looks.
Had some niggles but mostly from a poor assembly , replaced the across headset not to my liking all in all a great bike.
Oh and the hanger is sturdy unlike most that seem to be made of soft cheese that bend even looking at a glancing blow from a blade of grass.

Nov 21, 2020
Tucson, AZ
Commencal customer service has been top knotch in my short time having known them. The overall fit and finish of the bike is pretty good. Definitely not amazing but about what you would expect from a direct to consumer bike company. There are a couple flaws with the bike that definitely could have been found within a very short period of testing and riding before releasing to the consumer which is disheartening to be honest. I'm sure they where trying to get bikes into customers hands as quick as possible but I would've rather they fixed the issues beforehand. Overall I'd buy from them again and I am still glad to have them as my first ebike experience. I did go from never having heard of Commencal at all to giving them $6500 for a new bike within the span of a week though so take my opinions with a grain of salt. -_-

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles