The Commencal Experience!

Shane228mtb

Jul 18, 2020
Martinsville, VA
So, I just wanted to give a huge shout out to Commencal USA and the office in Spain. My bike came with the Euro tune for some reason and I contacted Nicco at the US headquarters. He put me in touch with Benin Europe. Between the two of them my bike now has the correct tune. This has been the best customer service experience I have had in years. If you may be considering a bike from Commencal my advice is go for it! These people are awesome! Now my Meta Power has the power!

chirosuisse

Oct 8, 2020
Switzerland
So, I just wanted to give a huge shout out to Commencal USA and the office in Spain. My bike came with the Euro tune for some reason and I contacted Nicco at the US headquarters. He put me in touch with Benin Europe. Between the two of them my bike now has the correct tune. This has been the best customer service experience I have had in years. If you may be considering a bike from Commencal my advice is go for it! These people are awesome! Now my Meta Power has the power!
What is the difference between Euro Tune and US Tune? Which bike did you buy? I'm looking at the Commencal Meta Power 29 Ohlins Edition.

Shane228mtb

Jul 18, 2020
Martinsville, VA
What is the difference between Euro Tune and US Tune? Which bike did you buy? I'm looking at the Commencal Meta Power 29 Ohlins Edition.
The Euro tune has the speed limited to 15mph. The USA tune is right at 20mph. I have 2019 Meta Power 27 Essential and a 2020 Meta Power 29 Ride. They are both the old style with the external battery but I don't mind that at all. I would like a larger battery but I have yet to come close to running out of battery during a ride. I love how well I have been treated by everyone at Commencal both here in the USA and in Andorra. I don't care how much the bike weighs as apposed to other brands. The quality for me has been great. The power for me is plenty. I know that other brands of motors have more power but I don't care. I still like to earn the ride when I go out. And I have seen the Ohlins Edition on the website and that bad boy is sweet!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles