Bafang Go+, is it a new App for all motors ?

spokémon

Apr 4, 2023
Australia
Startup Angle *What does this mean?
My guess is the degrees of crank rotation before the motor starts to give assistance. This is my best guess.

Can the Wheel Size be changed? e.g 29 to 27.5
Can the Max Speed be changed? e.g Set Max Speed 45km/h

spokémon

Apr 4, 2023
Australia
Could you post a photo of the back of the display I want to compare to LAnton's photo
DPC245-v2.0.jpg

mike_kelly

Subscriber
Aug 11, 2022
US
I asked Linda to check with Bafang.

Answer
"
Dear Mike,
Yes, DPC245 is 2.0 version, it only fit go, can not fit go+, version 3.0 is better. We keep asking bafang to offer the 3.0 version, but bafang do not start mass production for 3.0 version, and in the marker, there just only some version 3.0 samples, we can get version around Aug, thank you very much.

Best Regards

Last edited:

PLM

Jun 20, 2023
Graceland
My guess is the degrees of crank rotation before the motor starts to give assistance. This is my best guess.

Can the Wheel Size be changed? e.g 29 to 27.5
Can the Max Speed be changed? e.g Set Max Speed 45km/h
Not sure about the Wheel Size and Max Speed change. Will try to check.

Simebru635

Aug 30, 2019
Surrey UK
I have the same issue with the Go+ app, apparantly it only works with C245 controller which has the QR code PD051505 . Mine is PD051405 and will connect but with an error message. I havent tried the older app yet.

Sheff73

Feb 13, 2021
UK
Did you ever solve this on-off issue. I have same problem with my m510.?
No. Didn't get a response from Bafang... I have got an FC2.0 controller to try, which supposedly gets rid of the problem. Once fitted I'll post the outcome (y)

J. Dub

May 18, 2023
Arkansas
Bluetooth connection works great on my setup. Very happy with it so far.

Bafang M510 FC 2.0 with DP C245 Display. I am able to access the Options:
Set the personalized ride MENU
Support Level Settings MENU
Able to change Level Settings for ECO, TRAIL, SPORT, SPORT+, BOOST
Level Settings available:
Acceleration Feature
Max. Output Power
Current Speed Limit
Startup Angle *What does this mean?

Looks very similar to Besst Tool Settings except there is no Support Relation Setting on the Go+ App.
Can someone please explain what "Support Relation Setting" is on Besst Tool?
Can the C245 communicate w/ the motor remotely or do we still need to run a cable from the display to the motor?

Jeromep

Mar 17, 2022
Florida
Wrote to Bafang on 03/09/22 👍
Also asked them for a firmware update for the M510 that could eliminate the 'on-off' torque issue.
Did you ever come up with a solution to the on/off issue? I am experiencing same thing.

Also, I upgraded my display to the DP C245.CAN so I could connect via Bluetooth using the Bafang Go app ( not the Go+). It connected fine but doesn’t really seem to do very much. I then installed the Go+ app on my iPhone and it finds my bike but won’t connect????

temon10

Feb 8, 2022
Malang, Indonesia
Did you ever come up with a solution to the on/off issue? I am experiencing same thing.

Also, I upgraded my display to the DP C245.CAN so I could connect via Bluetooth using the Bafang Go app ( not the Go+). It connected fine but doesn’t really seem to do very much. I then installed the Go+ app on my iPhone and it finds my bike but won’t connect????
on off issue is common problem for FC 1.0 controller version, so the solution is change the controller to FC 2.0.
Only DP C245 3.0 bluetooth 5.1 can connect to Go+ App

Jeromep

Mar 17, 2022
Florida
on off issue is common problem for FC 1.0 controller version, so the solution is change the controller to FC 2.0.
Only DP C245 3.0 bluetooth 5.1 can connect to Go+ App
Did you change your controller? If so, was the process reasonably smooth? Greenbike has the controller on their website - the “wording” says it’s the controller for “the FC 2.0 motor” - wording is a bit off , so wanting to make sure I am understanding you correctly ….

temon10

Feb 8, 2022
Malang, Indonesia
Did you change your controller? If so, was the process reasonably smooth? Greenbike has the controller on their website - the “wording” says it’s the controller for “the FC 2.0 motor” - wording is a bit off , so wanting to make sure I am understanding you correctly ….

U can read there, 2 people already confirm. I have FC 2.0 controller but not yet replace because I'm still on recovery for broken collarbone :D

Jeromep

Mar 17, 2022
Florida

U can read there, 2 people already confirm. I have FC 2.0 controller but not yet replace because I'm still on recovery for broken collarbone :D
I just sent this to Green Bike:
I have an m510 with a FC 1.0 Controller. I am experienced on/off power when pedaling. It was suggested to me that I need to upgrade the controller to the FC 2.0. Will this controller be compatible with the motor and the Torque Sensor?

Here is their answer:
No. FC1.0 controller only works with FC1.0 torque sensor.
FC2.0 torque sensor only works with FC2.0 controller.

Ms Anna Lee
www.greenbikekit.com

temon10

Feb 8, 2022
Malang, Indonesia
I have an m510 with a FC 1.0 Controller. I am experienced on/off power when pedaling. It was suggested to me that I need to upgrade the controller to the FC 2.0. Will this controller be compatible with the motor and the Torque Sensor?

Here is their answer:

Ms Anna Lee
www.greenbikekit.com
But @PadreParada confirm his old torque sensor compatible with 2.0 controller. if u wanna wait maybe next week I will try mine.

napshotman

Feb 28, 2023
SG

Here is their answer:

Ms Anna Lee
www.greenbikekit.com
I confirmed that too as i have an old FC1.0, need to change torque sensor to match new controller FC2.0. I actually sent the FC1.0 motor back to factory to get it fixed. Best if you can go HK for holidays and at the same-time sent it back from HK (Hongkong) using SF freight forwarding. After that from factory to you, (ppl in the west) will be easier. That is a safer route IMO.

prolink

Nov 26, 2022
Austria
I have an M600 with firmware 46.2
Is it possible to set this with the new display 245 V3 and the Bafang Go+ app?
Which settings are possible, i have Besst Pro
Find nothing on the topic, unfortunately

Last edited:

Jeromep

Mar 17, 2022
Florida
Have you found anyone selling the DP C245 Ver 3? The Aliexpress ads for the C245 which mention Go+ in their ad are not Ver 3 and hence do not support Go+. How do i know this? I bought one.

Sixdays

Nov 22, 2020
MAN
I got DPC245 from Aliexpress to replace a DPC185 that looks like a smartphone with no additional functionalities. DPC245 is great. Pitty about Go App not working for me too.

IMG_0608.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles