Bafang Go+, is it a new App for all motors ?

Sixdays

Nov 22, 2020
MAN
just look back at your 245 display, there is a version number code behind.
Seems like mine is V2. I wonder is there a way to update the display

IMG_0628.jpeg

Pinkee

Jul 5, 2023
Australia
Does anyone know if the GO+ allows you to set/change your max assist speed limit (through the 245v3)? Just finished my bike and my supplier didn't set my speed limit to what I asked, so I am looking for a more suitable solution to resolve it, rather than buying a besst programming tool.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Does anyone know if the GO+ allows you to set/change your max assist speed limit (through the 245v3)? Just finished my bike and my supplier didn't set my speed limit to what I asked, so I am looking for a more suitable solution to resolve it, rather than buying a besst programming tool.
Sadly, no.

There's a bafang post in the de-restricting section which should help you. But basically a dongle or a K1 Flash or a BB3.

PLM

Jun 20, 2023
Graceland
ISSUE! New Android Device. Pixel 8 Pro on Android 14.

BAFANG GO+
The app is great and was working great on my ANDROID DEVICE VERSION 13.
On the new update Android 14, I can no longer use the "Set The Personalized Ride" in Vehicle Settings. This is the main part of the app. Cannot access this part to change Parameters. App keeps popping up with error. When I use old device, app works fine. Also there have been no app updates for months. NOT WORKING ON ANDROID 14. Anyone else have issues with Android 14 and Go+?

Sixdays

Nov 22, 2020
MAN
I have DPC245 HMi on version 2

Does anyone know where could I download the firmware to update to DPC245 to version 3 firmware? Or where do people obtain Bafang firmware files? Thanks

clix

Jul 24, 2022
EU
I have DPC245 HMi on version 2

Does anyone know where could I download the firmware to update to DPC245 to version 3 firmware? Or where do people obtain Bafang firmware files? Thanks
I think this is a HW upgrade, not only SW. So you can't just update version 2 to 3.

bengerman

Dec 14, 2023
Magyarország
Thank you for confirming. I emailed 3 different Bafang support addresses about this and hopefully will hear back. In the past, ZERO response to any questions.
I saw there was a update on November 13 to the Go+ app according to the google play store app info.
I have the same problem with MIUI 12.5.3 with new frey evolve neo (M510, dp c245, display v3.0, controller v2.0).
Contacted Kathy at Frey, if they can help I'll let you know. If you know any solution, pls let us know too.

Reactions: PLM

PLM

Jun 20, 2023
Graceland
I have the same problem with MIUI 12.5.3 with new frey evolve neo (M510, dp c245, display v3.0, controller v2.0).
Contacted Kathy at Frey, if they can help I'll let you know. If you know any solution, pls let us know too.
Have you received any response from Kathy at Frey? Any Bafang contacts I have reached out to are crickets. Ugh overseas apps!

bengerman

Dec 14, 2023
Magyarország
Have you received any response from Kathy at Frey? Any Bafang contacts I have reached out to are crickets. Ugh overseas apps!
Hey!
I just had a reasonable conversation with Kathy, I sent them the app-android versions, controller-instrument infos with screenshots, they contacted bafang, we are waiting for reply.

bengerman

Dec 14, 2023
Magyarország
Hey everyone!
Kathy (from Frey bike) discussed with Bafang, Bafang guys need to research the problem.
So as Frey bike has motor warranty, Bafang sent a new motor with express delivery, which should arrive in 10-12 days.
We will see if it works, I'll let you know. Fortunate I'm a mechanical engineer..

PLM

Jun 20, 2023
Graceland
Hey everyone!
Kathy (from Frey bike) discussed with Bafang, Bafang guys need to research the problem.
So as Frey bike has motor warranty, Bafang sent a new motor with express delivery, which should arrive in 10-12 days.
We will see if it works, I'll let you know. Fortunate I'm a mechanical engineer..
Kathy is sending a whole motor? The M510 motor?

Tomblarom

Feb 3, 2021
Germany
Hey, I also had this "Operation Failed" issue, but on Android 13! Bafang sent me a new firmware file for DPC245 3.0. I will test it on Friday, but maybe it helps you already. Version: DPC245CF80301.2

EDIT:
I flashed with BESST, tested on Android 13 as before and it solved my "Operation Failed"-issue, when opening "Set the personalized ride".

Attachments

• DPC245CF80301.2-APP-2023092190DE.bin
    445.9 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

spokémon

Apr 4, 2023
Australia
Hey, I also had this "Operation Failed" issue, but on Android 13! Bafang sent me a new firmware file for DPC245 3.0. I will test it on Friday, but maybe it helps you already. Version: DPC245CF80301.2

Is this firmware to be installed onto the display DPC245 v3 ?
How do I install it?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles