Fuel EXe Trek Fuel exe chain guide availability/options

Cyclical

May 5, 2021
aberdeen
Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but just about to take delivery of a trek fuel exe and the shop is telling me that they wont be getting stock of the standard chain guide (e thirteen I think) from Trek until end September. I cant find anyone with stock elsewhere in the UK - does anyone know if there is any stock in the UK or if there are any aftermarket options ?
Cheers

Mteam

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 3, 2020
gone
Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but just about to take delivery of a trek fuel exe and the shop is telling me that they wont be getting stock of the standard chain guide (e thirteen I think) from Trek until end September. I cant find anyone with stock elsewhere in the UK - does anyone know if there is any stock in the UK or if there are any aftermarket options ?
Cheers
Ive been told the same date when I asked a couple of days ago. As far as I am aware there are no other options as it uses a specific mounting pattern for the fuel exe frame

L_Q

Dec 29, 2021
The Netherlands
You might already found one but if not you can search the web for:

1698398661764.png

Trek Part Number: W5276728
EAN/GTIN/UPC: 768682538982

Cyclical

May 5, 2021
aberdeen
Thanks for that. I was due to be getting that one from Trek a few weeks ago but delivery has been put back to end of November.

On a happier note I did get my range extender yesterday which was originally not due until end of November so not all bad news

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles