Fuel EXe Trek fuel exe range extender battery availability?

Bogdan_CH

Apr 22, 2020
Oradea, Romania
Hi all. I'm planning to get a 9.5 and go the upgrade route like many others as I have quite a few parts readily available. While my intention is not to expect a full size 25 kg bike but still a 500w (with the RE) can give you a bit of more options.
So I won't need it readily available but want to know if this is available in the future. Since I don't have to many dealers nearby I consider buying the bike online, as the same for the RE (not sure how it goes for the rest, cables, 4 screws 🙄 )

So, I'm just having to much hopes for this or will Trek (a year has passed though ...) will have them available at some point ?

Mteam

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 3, 2020
gone
Hi all. I'm planning to get a 9.5 and go the upgrade route like many others as I have quite a few parts readily available. While my intention is not to expect a full size 25 kg bike but still a 500w (with the RE) can give you a bit of more options.
So I won't need it readily available but want to know if this is available in the future. Since I don't have to many dealers nearby I consider buying the bike online, as the same for the RE (not sure how it goes for the rest, cables, 4 screws 🙄 )

So, I'm just having to much hopes for this or will Trek (a year has passed though ...) will have them available at some point ?
The range extenders are available now depending on where in the world you are. There are some shops in the EU that have them in stock now.

Dave_B

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Aug 29, 2020
Newquay
I’ve tried to purchase from the Italian store but I couldnt get passed the shipping option page.

Dave_B

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Aug 29, 2020
Newquay
I just tried again and it all worked, last night I could not get order completion, but it worked this morning (my iPhone played nicely and translated it all the English for me).

jabar1975

Feb 16, 2023
Zurich
For those who are using RE with Fidlock, wgat is the biggest water bottle you can fit (frame L), will 800ml work or this is too long?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles