Status
Not open for further replies.

ridehard

Aug 20, 2019
Israel
Sorry but the issue is in Strava o BLEvo..
Also BLEvo says so different descent values?
What is the right value?
Sorry for not being clear enough.
Recorded in BLEvo. The ride data in BLEvo is fine, showing 1000m climb (true value).
When exporting the ride from BLEvo to STRAVA, the elevation gain in STRAVA is showing 1600m climb instead of 1000m.

So since in BLEvo app itself the elevation gain data is recorded correctly and is showing correctly when I look back at it, it is just the way BLEvo is transferring the data to STRAVA that makes STRAVA see wrong elevation gain.

Hope it is clearer now.
Thank you for the time and effort

Anchello

Nov 11, 2020
Austria
@PaoloBLEvo I am on v3.7.5
IMG_0743.jpeg

when I use BLevo without bike it looks good.

clearmind

Jan 28, 2020
Germany
Sorry Paolo, the battery temperature is displayed correctly. Perhaps it seemed like a transcription error. Here is a picture from my phone, all correct.

p1.jpg

Django

Nov 11, 2020
Belgium
I'm looking for a phone to use for BLEVO. For me it's important that it gets a good signal for navigation. Some phones do have GPS, GLONASS and BDS. Do these work together , so the final signal will be stronger ?
If so, which phone would you recommend.
PS: have been checking the Cubot Quest...that only has GPS (and a-GPS).

Anchello

Nov 11, 2020
Austria
@PaoloBLEvo
here a screen Shot when the bike is connected. As you can see some details are shown to big.
is this correct? Or should I try to rearrange the fields
Only the range is shown correct.

EDIT: have found it out. Had to change the size from the Apps to smallest of three possibilities

thx
IMG_5347.jpeg

Last edited:

Django

Nov 11, 2020
Belgium
After starting BLEVO for the first time, I found out that the assist has gone. Also on the mission control there is no info on the motor (see picture). The motor was on 4.0.1 firmware. Any ideas what is wrong? Thx
levo.jpg

Last edited:

eagerly

Oct 6, 2018
Pordenone
I'm looking for a phone to use for BLEVO. For me it's important that it gets a good signal for navigation. Some phones do have GPS, GLONASS and BDS. Do these work together , so the final signal will be stronger ?
The Cubot King kong mini is perfect in size and cost.Among the cons,like a lot of other smartphones in the lot, is the absence of the barometer.The barometer if you want a precise calculation of the ascent and altitude,is a must because the GPS alone even if GPS+ GLONASS+... is not accurate. I am confident though that Paolo finds a way to make the calculation without barometer more precise;)

Cavi

Jun 15, 2020
California, usa
I need a clarification. I know i can set the bike power settings in blevo. Does Blevo use the settings I put in it only, in other words if I go and change the values in Mission control will Blevo read them next time I start it or will Blevo use the settings that were on it before? Next, i am renning a mullet, and I set the wheel diameter in Blevo, but not in Mission control as apparently only the shop can do that. 3rd. If I set the parameters in Blevo, then for some reason I forget my phone or it is out of battery then does the bike run stock settings, The last Blevo settings or the ones from Mission control???

eagerly

Oct 6, 2018
Pordenone
I need a clarification. I know i can set the bike power settings in blevo. Does Blevo use the settings I put in it only, in other words if I go and change the values in Mission control will Blevo read them next time I start it or will Blevo use the settings that were on it before? Next, i am renning a mullet, and I set the wheel diameter in Blevo, but not in Mission control as apparently only the shop can do that. 3rd. If I set the parameters in Blevo, then for some reason I forget my phone or it is out of battery then does the bike run stock settings, The last Blevo settings or the ones from Mission control???
| think that Blevo and MC read and write the same data.So Whatever modification you make with one, it will be available for the other because the setup is stored in the bike.If you lose your phone,the bike will read the last settings set from either Blevo or MC,depending on which sw last modified them ...

ChuckK

Mar 15, 2020
Golden, CO
I have just released the version 3.7.0 of BLEvo for Android.
I added the compatibility with the ANT+ heart rate belts including some Smart Watches (like my Garmin).
I made a small video that explains how to do the pairing (sorry the video is in italian)

Here below all the news:
- Added compatibility with ANT+ cardio devices (the phone must support ANT+)
- Added audio message with engine temperature and battery temperature
- English translation review (thanks Ed)
- Optimization for small screens (3")
- Bugfix: error message on Strava upload
- Bugfix: GPX import in particular format
- Bugfix: Conversion to miles on the consumption value in the list of tours
- Now the message Send GPS Position, no longer has the request for help
- GPS error delay with audio message increased to 10

Enjoy your ride with BLEvo.
My last couple of rides BLEvo recorded only the first 3 seconds of the ride and stopped. I have the app on my iPhone 7+. It’s always worked well before.

2cool2fool

Sep 6, 2020
USA - Chicago
@PaoloBLEvo
here a screen Shot when the bike is connected. As you can see some details are shown to big.

EDIT: have found it out. Had to change the size from the Apps to smallest of three possibilities

thx
View attachment 44423
I just bought a used Android phone (LG V10) to use for Blevo, and I’m having the same problem with font size. I tried changing the font size in the phone Settings - no luck. Where did you go to change the Apps font size? I’m running 3.7.5 Blevo.

Cavi

Jun 15, 2020
California, usa
ok finished a ride today, but no cel service at the end, so I got an error message transfering to strava. Is there a way to go back and share it manually now?

Jeff H

May 19, 2019
San Jose, CA, USA
ok finished a ride today, but no cel service at the end, so I got an error message transfering to strava. Is there a way to go back and share it manually now?
Yes. In Bike Monitor poke around on the ride details page that show all the stats from that ride. There should be an "Upload to Strava" button.

Anchello

Nov 11, 2020
Austria
@2cool2fool try this: scaling of apps on the LG G6. The most direct way is to head to Settings > Display and then scrolling down to select "App scaling". you'll see a long list of all the apps installed on your phone

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Sorry for not being clear enough.
Recorded in BLEvo. The ride data in BLEvo is fine, showing 1000m climb (true value).
When exporting the ride from BLEvo to STRAVA, the elevation gain in STRAVA is showing 1600m climb instead of 1000m.

So since in BLEvo app itself the elevation gain data is recorded correctly and is showing correctly when I look back at it, it is just the way BLEvo is transferring the data to STRAVA that makes STRAVA see wrong elevation gain.

Hope it is clearer now.
Thank you for the time and effort
Very strange.. this is because Strava recalculate the elevation gain with another algorithm.. Can you force the recalculation in Strava?

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Check some pictures here about King Kong Mini.. Very nice..

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
@PaoloBLEvo

thx
View attachment 44423
Good to know.. I think if you set the font as "Normal" the value will be big enough

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
After starting BLEVO for the first time, I found out that the assist has gone. Also on the mission control there is no info on the motor (see picture). The motor was on 4.0.1 firmware. Any ideas what is wrong? Thx
View attachment 44506
I think you have issue in the connector from battery to the motor.. please clean the contacts and retry..

Anchello

Nov 11, 2020
Austria
@PaoloBLEvo Once again with the size. ? Why is the Range shown not correct? The same issue happens with Smart Power

It‘s not a major problem but maybe you find a fix for it. thx for your hard work?

E42FB048-7F6B-42E3-836F-D3F7975E0F3F.png

103E8DC7-B956-4E10-9A3D-B47BE22B8E09.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles