Status
Not open for further replies.

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
After 5 days "fighting" with Apple to publish the new release, here finally the long-awaited requests from many users: customization of the display and reading of the heart rate from the Apple Watch.
I thank Marco Fieri and Olivier Seb for the tests.

Here are the news of the release:

- Added display customization
- Added heart rate with Apple Watch
- Added time of day and phone battery in the Bike Monitor
- Added data in feet and miles in the new bike monitor
- Added min and max and average temperature of the motor and the battery
- Bike Monitor translated into Italian
- Bugfix on the "BLEvo Smart" preset
- Fixed problem of automatic reconnection
- Correction of errors

I have also created the dedicated manual for the iOS version (for now only in italian.. sorry).
Istruzioni di funzionamento BLEvo iOS.pdf

Download the update from the Store:
‎BLEvo - For Smart Turbo Levo

Stumpy

Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
After 5 days "fighting" with Apple to publish the new release, here finally the long-awaited requests from many users: customization of the display and reading of the heart rate from the Apple Watch.
I thank Marco Fieri and Olivier Seb for the tests.

Here are the news of the release:

- Added display customization
- Added heart rate with Apple Watch
- Added time of day and phone battery in the Bike Monitor
- Added data in feet and miles in the new bike monitor
- Added min and max and average temperature of the motor and the battery
- Bike Monitor translated into Italian
- Bugfix on the "BLEvo Smart" preset
- Fixed problem of automatic reconnection
- Correction of errors

I have also created the dedicated manual for the iOS version (for now only in italian.. sorry).
Istruzioni di funzionamento BLEvo iOS.pdf

Download the update from the Store:
‎BLEvo - For Smart Turbo Levo

Great stuff - will test tonight, thanks Paolo!

ccrdave

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
uk
I have actually spoken to someone today who has seen built and ridden a 2019 levo and he mentioned some new software or software modes coming from spesh but didnt think it would be yet, i have heard from another source sometning call flex mode

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
I have actually spoken to someone today who has seen built and ridden a 2019 levo and he mentioned some new software or software modes coming from spesh but didnt think it would be yet, i have heard from another source sometning call flex mode
That’s a feature of the Brose Mag S

Instant Power Output
The new "Flex Power Mode", exclusively available with the Drive S Mag, is a combination of two software features - Cadence Power Control (CPC) enabling up to 30 percent more support at higher cadences and Progressive Pedal Response (PPR) providing a fast drive response when pressure is applied to the pedals. For a confident handling even in the most advanced trails.

ccrdave

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
uk
Interesting so do you think we would be able to program motor behaviour?

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Any possibility to get the FitBit devices to work? My FitBit Blaze has a “classic Bluetooth” setting, which the BLEvo app is able to discover, but then no luck after that.
This FitBit Blaze has the Bluetooth to communicate with the phone.. but the Heart Rate is not sent via Bluetooth with the standard protocol for Heart Rate..
I should found a different way to read the heart rate from these watches...

Panigale

Sep 13, 2018
Norway
Hi, im new to this forum and EMTB, riding a Turbo Levo, with Blevo, (never tryed Mission Control), but i struggle to understand some of the settings in Blevo
Its the MC, and CM settings i cannot get a hold of ?

I tryed to change MC from 0 to 100, not sure i feel the difference ? how is battery, motor Power and so on affected of this settings ??

And then its the different MC setting for each mode, what does this do to performance, battery drain etc ? Dont understand the relationship betveen Eco in 10% whith MC in 30% ?? And if Eco is 10% With MC in 70% what is the gain or downside of the different settings?

I have read the manual several times, on page 3 it says: CM = 20, Assistance proportional to trust, turbo max 49, equivalent to up to 98%of total power15/30/49 is equivalent to 2/4/6 legs in addition to ours..... sorry, i dont get it !
Would like to know and play around with the settings. Can someone please try to explain it to me? sorry for my bad english

Levorunner

Jun 16, 2018
Canada
Hi, im new to this forum and EMTB, riding a Turbo Levo, with Blevo, (never tryed Mission Control), but i struggle to understand some of the settings in Blevo
Its the MC, and CM settings i cannot get a hold of ?

I tryed to change MC from 0 to 100, not sure i feel the difference ? how is battery, motor Power and so on affected of this settings ??

And then its the different MC setting for each mode, what does this do to performance, battery drain etc ? Dont understand the relationship betveen Eco in 10% whith MC in 30% ?? And if Eco is 10% With MC in 70% what is the gain or downside of the different settings?

I have read the manual several times, on page 3 it says: CM = 20, Assistance proportional to trust, turbo max 49, equivalent to up to 98%of total power15/30/49 is equivalent to 2/4/6 legs in addition to ours..... sorry, i dont get it !
Would like to know and play around with the settings. Can someone please try to explain it to me? sorry for my bad english
Yep, me too! I thought I was just too stupid to figure it out. Its good to see that I'm not the only one confused.

Draco

Jul 31, 2018
Vancouver BC
Hello, ever since I upgraded the app the nice little speedometer doesn't work. All the other data fields around it does though. Any ideas?

MasterFrat

Aug 1, 2018
SoCal
In summary what's the difference between this and mission control? Yes I know their are 13 other pages on this thread but I'm really not trying to dig through all this for a short summary on it. Cheers.

Melv

Sep 11, 2018
Bucks
Hi I have read pretty much all messages but cant see if Blevo will adjust setting on the fly or do you have to stop switch off and restart battery for new settings to take effect. Haven't got Blevo yet just ordered a cheap BV6000s android first. Also lots of talk on HR and Iphone watch how about Garmin vivioactive3

Kimmoi

Jul 6, 2018
Finland
In summary what's the difference between this and mission control? Yes I know their are 13 other pages on this thread but I'm really not trying to dig through all this for a short summary on it. Cheers.
There's lots and lots of differences, but one big one is that with Mission Control you don't have to connect your phone with bike at all when you go for a ride. Mission Control settings are "in the bike".

But all the rest is better with BLevo. :)

I have now tested both and with Blevo you can modify the bike just the way you want. Mission Control is easier but at the same time there's not very much to modify.
Bike is closer to a "ordinary bike", if that's a correct way to say it.

Maybe Mission Control is better if you just want to "push to button and ride".
With BLevo bike is a missile, if you want so. :cool:
If You want, you can adjust your bike very close to that "ordinary bike" also.
And everything between those two.

VaseLEVO

Aug 20, 2018
Arlington, VA, USA
Maybe Mission Control is better if you just want to "push to button and ride".
With BLevo bike is a missile, if you want so. :cool:
If You want, you can adjust your bike very close to that "ordinary bike" also.
And everything between those two.
Which setting is the missile setting (other than de-restricting it)? A few dummy-proof settings would help some us a great deal. And some better community user manual translation into English too.

Jeff McD

Aug 5, 2018
Kona, Hawaii
Don't have smart phone. Will Blevo app work with iPad Air? All I really need it for is to get rid of the delimiter. Tired of fighting the motor while commuting at around 20 mph.

Kimmoi

Jul 6, 2018
Finland
Which setting is the missile setting (other than de-restricting it)? A few dummy-proof settings would help some us a great deal. And some better community user manual translation into English too.
I think there’s better persons in this forum than me for giving advices regarding settings.
And my english isn’t so good. :)
With BLevo you can make your Levo’s motor reacting more faster.

ccrdave

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
uk
I think it depends on what firmware is installed on your bike, if you are still on 22 blevo can work wonders over mission control. If you are on 23 then some of the control is lost but still blevo can do everything mission control can and more like the smart mode for instance neither apps can make the motor more powerfull than the design intended and blevo does not need to be connected to the bike all the time to set parameters just like mission control

Tunny

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
May 29, 2018
Birmingham
I downloaded the BLEvo app last night, switched my levo on, scanned for bike and nothing was found. Can anyone explain what i need to do? Or why it can't see my bike?
Screenshot_20180915-093322_BLEvo.jpg

ccrdave

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
uk
Make sure bluetooth is on and make sure mission control is not running in the background mine does take little while to log on sometimes

Tunny

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
May 29, 2018
Birmingham
Make sure bluetooth is on and make sure mission control is not running in the background mine does take little while to log on sometimes

Bluetooth is always on anyway but will try the Mission Control thingy and check it isn't interfering and update later ??

Cheers mate.

Tunny

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
May 29, 2018
Birmingham
Still no joy with BLEvo recognising my bike (it just doesn't appear anywhere after a scan). My phone see's my bike when i scan through bluetooth devices and connects to it. Mission Control and all other apps were closed when trying this. Mission Control connects to my bike without any problems everytime i turn my bike on.

I haven't got a clue what to do with it!

bekolu

Jul 27, 2018
Germany
Maybe you restart your phone, turn on bluetooth but do not scan for devices, start BLEvo and do the Bike Scan. Not sure if that works but I had also issues to connect when there was a bluetooth scan beforehand. Just try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles