Status
Not open for further replies.

Uwek604

Nov 3, 2018
You don't have to buy a speed sensor, take the original out of the frame and try it.Be careful with the sensor its class inside...You must open the screw from the rear triangle to get him out easier.At the front hole near motor , sensor fits trough tue hole next to the brake hose.Magnet can be taken from a old speedometer.....be careful with the sensor!

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
The new version 3.1.3 of BLEvo for iOS is available on the Apple store.

These are the news:
- Now the statistics of the Levo 2019 take into account the biker power and cadence even when the bike is OFF
- Now you can only view the speed and cadence numbers in the Bike Monitor
- Bugfix: Display KCalc consumed

Download the update from itunes
‎BLEvo - For Smart Turbo Levo
Ciao.
Enjoy your ride

IMG_0032.PNG

IMG_0033.PNG

Will Ridealpine

Sep 18, 2018
Idaho
The new version 3.1.3 of BLEvo for iOS is available on the Apple store.

These are the news:
- Now the statistics of the Levo 2019 take into account the biker power and cadence even when the bike is OFF
- Now you can only view the speed and cadence numbers in the Bike Monitor
- Bugfix: Display KCalc consumed

Download the update from itunes
‎BLEvo - For Smart Turbo Levo
Ciao.
Enjoy your ride

View attachment 7844

View attachment 7845
Will using this app to deregulate the max. 20mph speed actually Void the specialized warrenty as others have stated? Will this make it so the motor does not cut out at 17 mph or 20 or whatever it actually does? They should have just made the bike cut out at 25 or 30 mph to begin with.

Ron

Patreon
Sep 27, 2018
Campbell, CA USA
With many members now using BLEvo I thought that we could use this thread for all discussion, FAQ etc on it.

Great that we have the developer of BLEvo @PaoloBLEvo now registered to answer any questions or to give feedback to. Welcome Paolo and thanks for joining.

View attachment 2202
Excellent, I just downloaded the app but have not had a chance to try it out. This will be helpful having access to the developer.

Grez

Oct 25, 2018
Derby
Sorry what you mean with "what range is left"?

Hi Paolo

For example my friend has a cube with Bosch system and on his display he has the ability to view how much range he has left into terms of miles/kilometres rather than what was percentage of battery remaining.

Hope this helps explaining it better?

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
Hi Paolo

For example my friend has a cube with Bosch system and on his display he has the ability to view how much range he has left into terms of miles/kilometres rather than what was percentage of battery remaining.

That would be good. Like a projected distance left, in all 3 modes. Don't use a screen myself, but take my phone on a ride. Something like this, to see how many miles i've got left if i get my phone out would be a great feature. Then i can plan the route accordingly.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hi Paolo

I understood.. you mean the autonomy.. it is present.. BLEvo shows to you the autonomy in function of the actual level of assistance.

Kiwi in Wales

Short cranks rule!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carmarthen, Wales
That would be good. Like a projected distance left, in all 3 modes. Don't use a screen myself, but take my phone on a ride. Something like this, to see how many miles i've got left if i get my phone out would be a great feature. Then i can plan the route accordingly.
Hi, This is why I love Blevo ?
You don’t need to get your phone out of your pocket.
With Blevo if you have your phone in your pocket with the volume on your phone adjusted high enough so you can hear it.... You can set Blevo to talk to you. Blevo can give you soooooo much info regarding your ride while you are actually riding using the ‘Voice Configuration’
Have a look at the screen shots below and you will see how to configure it and what it can give you info wise. Believe me, there is a lot of info :eek:.

All you do is tick the ‘Voice messages enabled’ box and a huge list will appear.
You can have Blevo talk to you every kilometre if you so wish or adjust it anywhere between 1km or 20km
You can also have Blevo talk to you every minute if you so wish or adjust it anywhere between 1 or 20 minutes or.....
both of the above ?

What you see below is what I have set mine to but you can set it to however you like and flood yourself with info if you wish too ?

If you press the ‘Test’ button that is next to each line it gives you you a voice activated example of what info you will hear ?

You are a ⭐️ Star ⭐@PaoloBLEvo for creating this great App ?????

483B7D43-3087-4162-8DBD-87C1E56FB375.png

790C7A10-F616-403E-9143-463D321F1F9E.png

46B3D3F6-ACE9-4381-8F13-0904F90879CD.png

9EAC4950-621B-4963-BBD7-F0E91F5771BE.png

Last edited:

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hi, This is why I love Blevo ?
You don’t need to get your phone out of your pocket.
With Blevo if you have your phone in your pocket with the volume on your phone adjusted high enough so you can hear it.... You can set Blevo to talk to you. Blevo can give you soooooo much info regarding your ride while you are actually riding using the ‘Voice Configuration’
Have a look at the screen shots below and you will see how to configure it and what it can give you info wise. Believe me, there is a lot of info :eek:.

All you do is tick the ‘Voice messages enabled’ box and a huge list will appear.
You can have Blevo talk to you every kilometre if you so wish or adjust it anywhere between 1km or 20km
You can also have Blevo talk to you every minute if you so wish or adjust it anywhere between 1 or 20 minutes or.....
both of the above ?

What you see below is what I have set mine to but you can set it to however you like and flood yourself with info if you wish too ?

If you press the ‘Test’ button that is next to each line it gives you you a voice activated example what info you will hear ?

You are a ⭐️ Star ⭐@PaoloBLEvo for creating this great App ?????

View attachment 7877

View attachment 7878

View attachment 7879

View attachment 7880
Thanks Kiwi!! Great explanation of the voice functionality of BLEvo..

MTBGUY65

Nov 15, 2018
Oregon
I will add the autonomy message also in iOS...

I have set my configurations to miles and feet and works great when looking at the stats on the route on the screen. If I export to a CSV everything is in KM and meters or listen to the voice messages. Is there a way to switch everything globally within BLevo over to Miles and feet. I am guessing that is a pretty big upgrade for us Yanks :)

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
I have set my configurations to miles and feet and works great when looking at the stats on the route on the screen. If I export to a CSV everything is in KM and meters or listen to the voice messages. Is there a way to switch everything globally within BLevo over to Miles and feet. I am guessing that is a pretty big upgrade for us Yanks :)
I will check.. The voice should be in miles.. Which is the message in km?

Sepp62

Nov 21, 2018
Germany
Excerpt from the Wahoo support forum:

Can I install Android apps on Karoo?

To make it simpler, Karoo comes with 10 built-in apps that take care of all your needs. It is not possible to install apps from Play Store as we do not want you to be forced to have Google Services. We are working to have a Karoo App store that will be tailored with Cycling and sports specific apps. This will be available in 2018.

See: Karoo Operating System:

Wkouba

Nov 20, 2018
Boise, Idaho USA
Newbie here with my first post! Great forum by the way!

I’ve recently picked up a clean used ‘18 Levo Carbon Comp and have been using the awesome BLEvo app. Question is...should I have the dealer upgrade my battery or motor firmware? Dealer offered to do it for free and said it will be more efficient, but I don’t want to lose any power or get stuck with a speed restriction. Here are my current versions...

Thanks in advance for any newbie help you can provide!!
7C259B8A-0DDF-405A-A28F-5857C2175B13.png ED749CD9-99F8-4C84-8CF6-AA54C5E73820.png

Jack Z

Aug 23, 2018
Summerland, BC, Canada
Newbie here with my first post! Great forum by the way!

I’ve recently picked up a clean used ‘18 Levo Carbon Comp and have been using the awesome BLEvo app. Question is...should I have the dealer upgrade my battery or motor firmware? Dealer offered to do it for free and said it will be more efficient, but I don’t want to lose any power or get stuck with a speed restriction. Here are my current versions...

Thanks in advance for any newbie help you can provide!!
View attachment 7973 View attachment 7972
I have the same bike - motor firmware is the same (5.0.4) and the battery 2.17.1 and everything works perfect!!!

Wkouba

Nov 20, 2018
Boise, Idaho USA
I have the same bike - motor firmware is the same (5.0.4) and the battery 2.17.1 and everything works perfect!!!

Thanks Jack Z.

Anyone else keeping up with firmware versions? Am I safe to upgrade firmware and will I see any benefits or is it not worth the hassle? Thanks again!

LeonLevo

Jul 31, 2018
Belgium
Excerpt from the Wahoo support forum:

Can I install Android apps on Karoo?

To make it simpler, Karoo comes with 10 built-in apps that take care of all your needs. It is not possible to install apps from Play Store as we do not want you to be forced to have Google Services. We are working to have a Karoo App store that will be tailored with Cycling and sports specific apps. This will be available in 2018.

See: Karoo Operating System:

Thanks Sepp62,

I investigated a bit further and there seems to be a way to allow apps from the play store to be installed on the Karoo. So I ordered it yesterday and will be receiving it today or tomorrow. I will update here if I succeed in getting BLevo running on the Karoo. It seems to be a good piece of hardware, so would be nice to get it working...

Sepp62

Nov 21, 2018
Germany
Thanks Sepp62,

I investigated a bit further and there seems to be a way to allow apps from the play store to be installed on the Karoo. So I ordered it yesterday and will be receiving it today or tomorrow. I will update here if I succeed in getting BLevo running on the Karoo. It seems to be a good piece of hardware, so would be nice to get it working...

Hi Leon,
It would be nice if you would share your experience with your Karoo.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
I just released version 3.2.0 of BLEvo for Android.
Here are the news:
- Added tour map with data analysis
- Bugfix: Inserted filter on invalid values of cadence

Attached a link where I quickly explain how to use the analysis of the tour data on the map.

Enjoy your ride.
Update the App from Google Play
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dopa.android.blevo&hl=it

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles