Rise M10 in Coal Blue/Red incoming! :-)

Tonybro

🦾 The Bionic Man 🦿
Subscriber
Jan 15, 2021
Lancashire
Been riding my Merida e160 Limited for about 7 months (1000Kms) and really loving the freedom the assistance provides as I have some issues with my legs (left in particular).

Used to race in the early 1990s and miss the lightness and playfulness of my old race bike (GT Team RTS) I have still been using.

Looked at the Orbea bikes following Rob's First Look video from a few weeks back...

Was in an LBS yesterday (Leisure Lakes, Bury branch) and they had an M20 in Ocean/Green in large on display. Tried it for size and confirmed I was a large and almost bought it there and then but really wanted the M10 which they couldn't get until October (maybe).

If anyone wants the M20 it is for sale and not on their stock list so not on the website so hurry up and call Niall! :)

Looked around as custom build direct was scheduled for December and wanted one earlier. A relatively local (45 minute drive) stockist said July for this spec so made an enquiry and they have me down for one of their intended arrivals! :D

So I should have it around July time at about the time my Merida will be coming up to 12 months old. It will go up for sale then... I don't need two (could always use my wife's at a push or dust off the GT!).

Happy bunny...

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles