Orbea Wild FS - a few questions

jake--d

Mar 18, 2021
UK
Denmark, pretty much the same conditions summer is pretty dry and fast for a few months after that it is just like riding in chocolate mousse.
I was just worried about BB height tbh.
Yeh I was concerned but has been fine. If it helps mine is a S/M frame. I also have 180mm forks which it wasn't designed for, so mine is quite the frankenstein right now

Mar 10, 2022
United Kingdom
Yeah Large here, find the reach a little short but it kinda works well here where everything is tight and twisty, I doubt I will upgrade the forks to 180 mm would be a little over kill :)

Mar 10, 2022
United Kingdom
Just had a ride up and down the road with my wives 27.5 rear wheel on, and it felt pretty good.
Will have to have someone at the bike shop reprogram the bosche to mach the smaller wheel size now hehe

Mar 10, 2022
United Kingdom
A year has passed any things happened
First I broke my alloy frame had it replaced.
Then I found out i felt E bikes were over kill and sold it, then i found out I was fat and out of shape and bought a 2022 carbon wild fs at 40% a discount on blackfriday.

Currently running it as a mullet and have not had it re programmed to match the smaller wheel circumference yet.
Thinking of getting the cascade link for it and adding a coil shock, maybe a 170 mm zeb as the stock fox38 has never felt super good to me.
I am not sure if it is the carbon frame but the bike feels great this time aorund, both @29" and mullet no pedal strike issues etc. Much happier.

Mar 10, 2022
United Kingdom
Any one had a decent amount of time on WildFS with coil shock yet? I am pondering upgrading but I am a big boy and afraid of blowning through the linear travel.
I also see that Cascade make an even more progressive link for the wild FS than the stock so this is also on my mind.
Spend.. Spend.. Spend..

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles