Orbea Rise Discount Code for 2023

aefren

Mar 15, 2021
San Diego, CA
Did anyone received an email today 8/1/23 from Orbea.com with a discount code to purchase a new 2023 Orbea Rise?

The discount code is for 20% off and it totally works when you apply it at checkout.

Thx - E

Tonybro

🦾 The Bionic Man 🦿
Subscriber
Jan 15, 2021
Lancashire
Sorry, yes 2022, but unless you want an option of the 540wh on the carbon Rise (M-models) I haven't seen any discounts. No e-mails from Orbea or similar. Seen them all for the 2022 model (mine's a 21) - If can't find any discounts on 2023, go with 18% off a 2022.

Julie_X1

Jan 22, 2023
Canada
Please share as i'm going there today
A friend of mine will likely use it. I’m not sure, but it may be a one-time use code? It is addressed to myself.

Perhaps I got it because I bought an Orbea earlier this year? Not sure why it’s not showing up for others, e.g those who have signed up for the Orbea newsletters.

I’ve noticed some retailers in my province/ country have started to discount them as well, but not all.

theremotejuggernaut

Aug 2, 2022
UK
Nice to know I bought my 2022 Rise at the best time, after the price increase and before the discount. :cautious:
You and me both! Paid full whack for mine. It was the only medium available anywhere when I bought it. 6 months later and they were knocking them out everywhere with massive discounts. My impatience cost me £1.5k 😂

theremotejuggernaut

Aug 2, 2022
UK
Sounds like your impatience got you 6 extra months of enjoying the bike. 🫠
Oh, 100%

No regrets. I bought it in July and had 2 weeks off work to ride it. Did some amazing rides that I'd never had managed on a non assisted bike.

It played on my mind a bit when I saw the prices coming down but it was still totally worth it.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles