Orbea Wild 2023 Alloy

zyonbv

Sep 25, 2023
Wild
Hello riders,

anyone who has fixed he rattle of the internal cables routed above the battery? What would be an easy fix ? I was thinking to add some "spongy" material between the frame and battery. I have replace the brakes, including brake line and I saw they are freely moving inside the downtube.

Thanks

nyc863

Sep 4, 2023
sydney
I imagine a pool noodle type tube or the insulation they sell in hardware store that goes around pipes, would do it, if the diameter was enough not to slide up and down.

batmantis

Sep 7, 2023
Denver, co
Hello riders,

anyone who has fixed he rattle of the internal cables routed above the battery? What would be an easy fix ? I was thinking to add some "spongy" material between the frame and battery. I have replace the brakes, including brake line and I saw they are freely moving inside the downtube.

Thanks
Side note, what alloy model do you have and would it be at all possible to ask you for it's weight?

zyonbv

Sep 25, 2023
Wild
Side note, what alloy model do you have and would it be at all possible to ask you for it's weight?
It's the H10 Model. I will do a tubeless conversion and I will weight it.

I imagine a pool noodle type tube or the insulation they sell in hardware store that goes around pipes, would do it, if the diameter was enough not to slide up and down.
I know exactly what you mean. I think it should work.

davosaurusrex

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Apr 21, 2018
Worthing
Has anyone ridden the alloy and the carbon and provide any thoughts on ride quality and how much difference the additional 1.5kg makes?

Some photos would also be good, not many real world out there. Would really like tp see the basalt/teal!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles