Orbea 2023 Models??

rvca_zr

Oct 28, 2022
colorado
E33ABD98-02BB-41E8-BE11-C639A7F039BF.png
7D84ACBB-16A8-484B-B8BF-4AFB5B83B76D.png

I’ve have noticed only a few posting on Instagram, most of the shops seem to be in France area but seems like this is a new 2023 color for the H models. Waiting to see more information on other colors or carbon ones. I like the matte mulberry a lot though!

MarkH

Patreon
Aug 12, 2018
Manchester
Been told by my dealer that no major changes to the Rise for 23. New colours and component refresh only. Oh and 8% price increase.

Voda.XTR

Nov 8, 2022
Puerto Rico
I just hope Orbea sticks with BOSCH motor in any new-model full/fat eMTB they release.

There are only a handful of GOOD eMTB's with the Bosch motor, and although the Shimano has its pros (like the more "natural" feel as some have mentioned...), the raw power output and punchy delivery of the Bosch is unique and second to none.

Leave the Shimano RS motor in the Rise. No need for an ADDITIONAL bike in Orbea's line-up carrying a de-tuned motor. 😜

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Looks like Orbea are about to release a new emtb. Just had a promo email. Didn’t give anything away though, I’ll guess a lightweight enduro beast based on the Rallon with a 430W battery

gbcoke

Aug 28, 2022
italy
Indeed new Wild coming out on the 17th. Bosch smart system,ltd model with 625wh (or 750wh if wanted) non removable battery and sub 21kg weight.
Other models with 750wh.

Dec 1, 2022
California
Some seem to think today , December 1st...they'll announce the new rise , either the new colors "officially" or something else. I did order one a few days ago in the mulberry color and was told it wouldn't be available here in California until March but the silver and brown would be available end of this week or early next week. We'll see.

Mteam

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 3, 2020
gone
Some seem to think today , December 1st...they'll announce the new rise , either the new colors "officially" or something else. I did order one a few days ago in the mulberry color and was told it wouldn't be available here in California until March but the silver and brown would be available end of this week or early next week. We'll see.
might be a new hardtail emtb with the ep8rs motor? rather than a new rise.....

R2thek

Apr 10, 2022
Colorado
They just posted a video introducing (not teasing) the new and improved 2023 Rise. Seems like an evolutionary and not a revolutionary change. They showed the silver one.
It seems like it would be worth waiting for new 2023 Rise over the 2022 model. Probably not worth trading a 2021 or 2022 for a 2023, but maybe for some people it would make sense to get a new bike with a new warranty, especially if there is a solid market for used Rises.

Here is the link to the video:

Last edited:

MikeL_mtb

Feb 15, 2022
New York
For me my M10 with the 540 would be perfect, I assume it's the same +2lbs as stated for the H model difference, but at this point it would really only allow me to keep a water bottle on the bike compared to the range extender, which I just got on a BF sale. They are saying the lightest build is now down to 35lbs, thats impressive if true, but it seems like their scale is a bit generous, didn't most of the H models come in at least 1lb heavier than spec if not more?

TtheArab

Jul 7, 2019
Hayabusa!303
TBH been thru and nice to see some changes but wouldn't reverse my decision to buy H30 a few weeks back at decent discount and play with upgrades.

Shjay

Apr 30, 2019
Kent
If the new 360wh battery fits in old Carbon Rise that would be good
But I don’t like cables through a headset means stuck with the poor choice of headset

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles