Orbea 2023 Models??

maachine

May 22, 2018
Australia
Does anyone know when the new Orbea 2023 model details will be released? I am keen to order a Rise M10 but may as well wait for the new model and pre-order if they are being released soon.

oettam20

Mar 3, 2021
Lugano
I bet the Carbon version will get a battery with more capacity for 2023 after Orbea noted that one of the main reason for the success of the H model is the 540 Wh battery

Mike C

Jan 23, 2020
Ramona, CA
Does anyone know when the new Orbea 2023 details will be released? I am keen to order a Rise M10 but may as well wait for the new model and pre-order if they are being released soon.
You might be waiting until 2024 to get that 2023 model bike. Orbea just cannot keep up with demand. Even most of the 2022 M-series carbon models are still on back order. A few months ago I was lucky to find a 2021 M10 that unexpectedly showed up with some others in a container of long delayed bikes from a dealer in N. California. If I was waiting for a 2022 I'd still be waiting. BTW some sizes are much harder to come by so consider that too.

b33k34

Apr 15, 2021
UK
I heard that in 2023 orbea Will come up with a news ebike with new Bosch and it's not gonna be a Wild fs
I hope for a rallon electrified
That would surprise me - their 'USP' is the rider synergy concept - ie a bike where you have to put more effort in. They've launched the hardtail 'rise' this year - next year surely it's a Rise/Rallon with a Shimano motor.

BiGJZ74

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Mar 17, 2021
American Canyon, CA
That would surprise me - their 'USP' is the rider synergy concept - ie a bike where you have to put more effort in. They've launched the hardtail 'rise' this year - next year surely it's a Rise/Rallon with a Shimano motor.
I'd sell my Rise H15 for a e-Rallon w/ a new EP8-RS. Beefier Rear end/linkages with less rear end flex.

Mteam

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 3, 2020
gone
I'd be up for a lightweight rallon style ebike to replace my wild FS, dont really mind which motor it has, but if they could do it with the bosch motor and keep the weight around 20kg that'd be amazing.

I'm waiting for the rumoured new specialized kenevo SL, or this new e-rallon

oettam20

Mar 3, 2021
Lugano
I heard that in 2023 orbea Will come up with a news ebike with new Bosch and it's not gonna be a Wild fs
I hope for a rallon electrified
This one would be my dream bike! My Rise, after many upgrades has reached its maximum potential but is far below the one of my buddy Kenevo SL for Harvey downhill use. But I don’t like the weaker motor and limited range of the Specy…
Please Orbea presents the antagonist of the Kenevo SL

chrismechmaster

Subscriber
Dec 7, 2020
Newbury
I’ve had a Bosch full fat for well over a year and have to say I much prefer the Shimano RS motor on the Rise

The Bosch just gives you too much power as soon as you touch a crank, whereas the Rise feels far more natural, in my opinion

completely agreed I have a trek rail which I love but it’s so powerful touch the crank and your gone
I feel the Bosch is probably more reliable but the feel of the ep8 rs is really natural

Shjay

Apr 30, 2019
Kent
Transition just have with their new Relay due out next year
This one would be my dream bike! My Rise, after many upgrades has reached its maximum potential but is far below the one of my buddy Kenevo SL for Harvey downhill use. But I don’t like the weaker motor and limited range of the Specy…
[/QUOT

mitea

Sep 10, 2022
Switzerland - LU
I would rather hope for a Rise with another Motor Fazua or TQ50 with proper Bluetooth and Ant+ connectivity.🤞 This would be an instant buy.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
😉

88BFFDE9-CA7E-4813-94FC-19FF9BE22B53.jpeg

oettam20

Mar 3, 2021
Lugano
Exactly same situation as me... Please Orbea!

Bigmike

Dec 4, 2021
Cornwall
Totally New wild with 4 sizes rather than the 3 currently available latest bosch motor with GPS tracking built in larger 750wh battery more aggressive geometry . rise is also in for a update carbon will be able to take the larger battery from the alloy version among other changes

Burgo

Jul 9, 2022
Granada
Copied from a FB forum on Orbea Rise's 22/9:
"So I just came from my lbs who installed the xt8150 crank arms on for me! But what he said and even showed me was the ‘23 Rise, going to come with a smart charger and the option to have either the 360 or 540 watt battery, New colors as well!!! Oh, and the charger port door is changed as to not break off!!!"

"my guess is that they missunderstood, the 360 will be on the carbon bikes and the larger battery on the aluminum. I cannot see them making a new carbon frame at this point just ot allow a larger battery"

"from what the lbs guy said you will have the battery options for the carbon frame!"

Chicane

Nov 11, 2020
SoCal
Copied from a FB forum on Orbea Rise's 22/9:
"So I just came from my lbs who installed the xt8150 crank arms on for me! But what he said and even showed me was the ‘23 Rise, going to come with a smart charger and the option to have either the 360 or 540 watt battery, New colors as well!!! Oh, and the charger port door is changed as to not break off!!!"

"my guess is that they missunderstood, the 360 will be on the carbon bikes and the larger battery on the aluminum. I cannot see them making a new carbon frame at this point just ot allow a larger battery"

"from what the lbs guy said you will have the battery options for the carbon frame!"
I already have a battery option for my carbon frame. It's called the range extender.

Burgo

Jul 9, 2022
Granada
I already have a battery option for my carbon frame. It's called the range extender.
The fb poster says "the option to have either.. ". I read that as implying a choice of internal battery size, opening up the combination of an inbuilt 540 AND an external range extender as well on the carbon bikes range. Regardless, smoke in the air at the moment and we await facts..

mitea

Sep 10, 2022
Switzerland - LU
The fb poster says "the option to have either.. ". I read that as implying a choice of internal battery size, opening up the combination of an inbuilt 540 AND an external range extender as well on the carbon bikes range. Regardless, smoke in the air at the moment and we await facts..
I hope for a Rise with the new TQ Motor😅

iLuveKetchup

Dec 23, 2021
Big Apple
Sounds dubious. They already cannot keep up with demand of the carbon Rise. How would they put out a new, thicker, mold for a bigger battery when they can't even get the existing ones out?

BiGJZ74

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Mar 17, 2021
American Canyon, CA
Sounds dubious. They already cannot keep up with demand of the carbon Rise. How would they put out a new, thicker, mold for a bigger battery when they can't even get the existing ones out?
Maybe they cornered the market on battery design and made a 540 the size of the 360.... and a new 360 thats even smaller....or maybe not lol

Chicane

Nov 11, 2020
SoCal
I was kidding, but I feel this update is not needed as the range extender is a good compromise when needed for the longer rides and obviously easy to remove when not.

Now when the battery technology evolves further and a 540w battery is made the same size as the 360, offer it as an option for the current M model. This would be the best option with the amount of M models already out there. Not a new front triangle decreasing the value for current M owners.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles