Levo Gen 3 Levo Gen 4 2024 Rumours

thewrx

Sep 4, 2019
US
I think given the new sram release this week, it will be a slight bump in pk pwr, the ability to use battery extender, and the integration with their t-type bikes for auto-shift/cruise shift. To me it will be similar to the levo sl upgrade which was pretty lack luster, combined with the fact that they wont be investing in a lot of new models with the overstock volume they have now by over estimated demand. (Like most bikes and parts companies)

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Here's is the next gen Levo:

DALL·E 2023-10-05 14.43.32 - 9_16 photo-realistic portrayal of a futuristic e-mountain bike on...png

Dave_B

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Aug 29, 2020
Newquay
if it does have the new SRAM/Brose motor with autoshift, hopefully it will look better than the Propain......

OZI

Jan 4, 2024
Portugal
Now that we´ve entered the year in which Turbo Levo Gen 4 will be presented, what month will it be?
GEN 1
July/2015​
GEN 2 - 3,2 years after GEN 1
September/2018​
GEN 3 - 2,5 years after GEN 2
March/2021​
GEN 4 - 3 years after GEN 3?
? March/2024 ?​

Some stores are aiming for September, I believe it will be closer to April, I'm just guessing, wishing ;-) . But everything will depend on how GEN 3 stocks are.

• Haha
Reactions: Dax

Stue007

Jan 3, 2024
Germany
Hopefully, the announcement will be in March. I need a successor for my gen 1 Levo (2018). The gen 3 Levo would be a fantastic one, of course. 2022/23 Levo models are offered with serious discount at LBS here in Germany, for instance.

For myself I will be patient and see what Specialized is going to launch and may ride my current bike (Brose 1.3 motor still working) over the summer.

Last edited:

mustclime

Apr 19, 2023
New Jerzy
I continue to think that there will be a new Levo/ Kenevo release coming up. Salsa and Transition both came out with trail and enduro bikes with matching front triangles with different rear triangles and shocks. It would make the most sense for Specialized to do that with the Levo/ Kenevo…. I mean most of the expense on a e bike is in the front triangle so make a bunch of front triangles and then 2 different rear triangles and different shocks. The only real down side is the front triangles need to be a little over built so you can run the bigger fork on the Kenevo.

That’s my guess

Tim1023

Aug 25, 2020
Hamburg, Germany
Specialized own motor , A more powerful version of the SL motor .....

you heard it here first
I hope it's nothing more that some new colours. I just ordered my new Comp Alloy. Sold out of the colour I wanted, not to be replaced, allegedly, so they must be waiting for their old stock to reach an appropriate level.

I'd be pissed off if they announce the new model next week!

Andreas77

Dec 29, 2020
Germany
I heard that the dealers already know what the levo gen4 will be like. It's just forbidden for them to tell us, the customers.
I heard that it will have an 880 Wh battery, and it will even have a factory 250 Wh extender battery as an option. The birds also chirped that it will have a 110 Nm engine. What did you hear?

Polar

Jun 16, 2023
Norway
I heard that the dealers already know what the levo gen4 will be like. It's just forbidden for them to tell us, the customers.
I heard that it will have an 880 Wh battery, and it will even have a factory 250 Wh extender battery as an option. The birds also chirped that it will have a 110 Nm engine. What did you hear?
Are you sure?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles