Other 2022 Kenevo SL Rumours ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcmonty

Sep 5, 2018
California
I just sold my SL carbon frame last Saturday because I ordered an Sworks Levo…come to find out today that @Specialized Rider Care canceled my order. This is after they called me to confirm payment went through and my Levo will ship.

that sucks. I would definitely sell my sl after getting a new bike given the craziness with supply chain right now. I would want to go the summer with only my hardtail around

AdmChr

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Nov 21, 2019
SWPA
Sworks colors:
1. Oak green metallic
2. Carbon Black with silver logo

Shock size
230x62.5 just like Enduro but no mention of it being a trunnion mount

SL 1.1 motor

Yep, I have also seen the S-Works in those two colors and priced at $15,000.
And I think it was the Expert that is 1. Yellow and 2. Grey/Light Grey.
Specialized SL 1.1 motor and 325wh battery I believe.

h.grenade

Feb 13, 2021
PNW
Awesome! Now I know for sure, I can just put a cascade link/coil on my 21 Levo and save myself like $5000-$10000 :p

Four Flusher

Jun 24, 2019
Reno
I really think that specialized is making a big mistake announcing unavailable bikes. The only thing that makes sense to me is that they hope people will wait. My guess is that they are just pissing off dealers and consumers alike.

soso79

Feb 19, 2021
Germany
I really think that specialized is making a big mistake announcing unavailable bikes. The only thing that makes sense to me is that they hope people will wait. My guess is that they are just pissing off dealers and consumers alike.

Few are available...in other Forum a member posted that his one will be delivered Next week. That makes me hope, that i get mine also next week.

jbrown15

May 27, 2020
Chilliwack, Canada

Just because a new bike is about to be officially announced any day now doesn't mean the dealers didn't know about it and they probably already place orders for the new bike last year when they did their yearly booking orders. There would have been an embargo so no one can talk about them. I work at a shop part time and I already know about new bikes that are coming out in 2022 that we're placing booking orders for that haven't been officially released and we can't talk about them. This isn't anything new, while I suspect it'll be hard to get your hands on a new Kenevo SL there will be dealers that have some.

Chris1969

Feb 18, 2021
Germany
i think it is only a specialized enduro with a 35nm male motor.. a shuttle bike for bikeparks.
I think the new classic Levo is a really good shuttle bike for bikeparks as well. Only 2.5 Kilos difference in weight, but the nicer handling due to the smaller rear wheel. Really not sure by now, which buyer prefers which bike and why. Both are great on the downs, the Levo is more fun and has more reach on the ups - so more bikepark runs. Kenevo is lighter, 29“ race ready, but feels bulkier and less fun uphill.

Seagrave7

Mar 22, 2021
Los Angeles
I take that back. Looks like the Sworks lettering is in Yellow. In the promo clip made it look like a Coil. But now I see its directly under the water bottle cage.

]
Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 7.52.36 AM.png

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
Just because a new bike is about to be officially announced any day now doesn't mean the dealers didn't know about it and they probably already place orders for the new bike last year when they did their yearly booking orders. There would have been an embargo so no one can talk about them. I work at a shop part time and I already know about new bikes that are coming out in 2022 that we're placing booking orders for that haven't been officially released and we can't talk about them. This isn't anything new, while I suspect it'll be hard to get your hands on a new Kenevo SL there will be dealers that have some.
I thought you can’t talk about them !

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles