Other 2022 Kenevo SL Rumours ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

soso79

Feb 19, 2021
Germany
Hopefully you don‘t need to push your seatpost all the way in, because that doesnt work on the Kenevo SL. Nearly two inches above total insertion there is a mechanical stop. So no 150mm post worked for me (172cm) on this frame ? Max insertion looks like in the pic with the red enduro frame - on the Kenevo SL its the same.
Hi Chris1969,

thx for the information! i will use the 160mm Comand Post (builds short) from Specialized, because of weight. but good to know, i was thinking about a bikeyoke with 185mm (have that one in my levo).
i am 184 and ordered s4

EMTB!

May 22, 2020
Eagle, Idaho
yah i might pass on this one and just wait for FF 2023 Kenevo
I'm hoping they did bump the power at least a little. But for what I would use it for it's probably not going to be an issue. I'm not 100% sure I want one tho, gotta see it I guess and see what battery and power are.

EMTB!

May 22, 2020
Eagle, Idaho
Exciting with either manufacturer (Sram or Shimano) comes the transmission and brakes
I'm guessing SRAM drivetrain and brakes and Magura brakes on the S. I have grown to really like the Magura on the Levo. I had to bleed both twice, but now they are pretty awesome at least comparing to SRAM Code RSC I've been running for a while now on other bikes.

Chris1969

Feb 18, 2021
Germany
The one i rode was exactly same build as the Levo SL Expert: full Sram XO with Code RSC, aluminium bar, x-fusion post, Roval Traverse wheels with Grid Trail tires. Nothing crazy there.

rydeezie

Jul 26, 2020
san francisco, california
Screen Shot 2021-05-08 at 7.54.04 AM.jpg

Ficus

Apr 10, 2021
Belgium
Call CSI i bet they can know the day/time by the suns location and then check satelite imagery to know more! Or enhance the image in the reflection of a puddle!

jcmonty

Sep 5, 2018
California
Oh that’s right. I think i got it mixed up with my Kenevo.

I changed the stroke to 65mm on the Kenevo

anyways there’s an Sworks model and an expert model. I didn’t see a pro level for the Kenevo SL

So expert level has me hopeful that there is a sub $10k usd variant out of the gates. That might push me towards selling my sl for this

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles