Other 2022 Kenevo SL Rumours ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB!

May 22, 2020
Eagle, Idaho
Thanks for the sassy response my dude!
Honestly I'll be a bit disappointed if they didn't bump power up a little. It's not going to be the same long distance bike the Levo SL needed to be, so range shouldn't be assumed as a big selling point. These will definitely be heavier when it's all said and done and that's going to make them feel like slugs compared. Don't get me wrong, I'm still getting one tomorrow I just want more power!

jcmonty

Sep 5, 2018
California
Honestly I'll be a bit disappointed if they didn't bump power up a little. It's not going to be the same long distance bike the Levo SL needed to be, so range shouldn't be assumed as a big selling point. These will definitely be heavier when it's all said and done and that's going to make them feel like slugs compared. Don't get me wrong, I'm still getting one tomorrow I just want more power!
Fwiw - my sl is pushing 41lbs, with coil , tire inserts, slacked out, and mullet (recently). Very rarely is it too little power , and I honestly don’t tell a difference from when the bike was stock. Rear tire choice is a bigger deal on this bike than a full fat to be sure though.

if they kept kinematics close to the enduro on this prime, by all accounts the pedaling efficiency is stellar for a bike of this nature. Steeper sta (most likely) helps too with the climbing nature.

More power would be great for certain cases, but if you are used to the sl I doubt it would be too different

EMTB!

May 22, 2020
Eagle, Idaho
Fwiw - my sl is pushing 41lbs, with coil , tire inserts, slacked out, and mullet (recently). Very rarely is it too little power , and I honestly don’t tell a difference from when the bike was stock. Rear tire choice is a bigger deal on this bike than a full fat to be sure though.

if they kept kinematics close to the enduro on this prime, by all accounts the pedaling efficiency is stellar for a bike of this nature. Steeper sta (most likely) helps too with the climbing nature.

More power would be great for certain cases, but if you are used to the sl I doubt it would be too different
Good to know, but I'm used to the standard Levo power lol

Mohawk3a

Mar 20, 2021
California

I don’t mind the power on my SL. Sometimes I ride with the power down at 50% to avoid using the extender battery. I can barely ride for 2 hours on boost without the extender.
If my SL hade another 10-15nm I think I could ride it with my buddies on ff levos, without slowing everyone down.

jcmonty

Sep 5, 2018
California
I don’t mind the power on my SL. Sometimes I ride with the power down at 50% to avoid using the extender battery. I can barely ride for 2 hours on boost without the extender.
If my SL hade another 10-15nm I think I could ride it with my buddies on ff levos, without slowing everyone down.
Fair points. I rarely ride with other ebikes . When I did , as long as the other riders were not pushing it would be fine.
I never ended up getting an extender. But my max mileage is rarely over 30miles or 4kft (record for me is 34 miles in distance (22% battery left) or 5700 very (13% left))

cozzy

Aug 11, 2019
Hampshire UK
I only ever ride my 20 kenevo at bikeparks. Bomb down and ride up again, the up is always really steep. Manual bikers are pushing up.
By the end of the session I am absolutely shattered and usually in turbo to get me up for the last few runs.
I cannot imagine doing any of this on a bike with only 35mn.
Looking forward to the release and reviews though.

mike172

May 12, 2021
Surrey
Been loitering for a while watching this thread, hoping a Levo SL does come out with Stumpy geo I just think the current HA is too steep for me which is why I've not bought one. Adjustable head angle would be welcomed, I'd sooner have a slack EVO like geo though so maybe the Kenevo SL will be the ticket?

Hopefully wont be prohibitively expensive. Pricing has become a bit absurd of late

Ficus

Apr 10, 2021
Belgium
Not sure i am seeing a motor here. Also the water bottle with the plastic underneath isnt that an enduro feature?

1620911087700.png

Loamranger

Dec 10, 2019
U.K.
Been loitering for a while watching this thread, hoping a Levo SL does come out with Stumpy geo I just think the current HA is too steep for me which is why I've not bought one. Adjustable head angle would be welcomed, I'd sooner have a slack EVO like geo though so maybe the Kenevo SL will be the ticket?

Hopefully wont be prohibitively expensive. Pricing has become a bit absurd of late

It’s going to be very expensive with the top of the range models launched first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles