Is it ok to call your fellow e-biker a cheat?

Shifty

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 29, 2019
Wiltshire
Haha, I know we get stick off the analogies as cheats, but is it ok to rib my mate for riding everywhere in high power he as 1000w of batteries, rides in high power mode and is derestricted. Whereby I do the hills in lowest power to keep a sweat on!

Supratad

Nov 13, 2019
North Yorkshire, UK
Just before he drops you on a hill, get close enough to one side and rearward and inject him in the kidneys with about 3ml of insulin.
He won’t feel a thing and you’ll be the one laughing smugly at the top of the hill.

do not do this, at all

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
Just before he drops you on a hill, get close enough to one side and rearward and inject him in the kidneys with about 3ml of insulin.
He won’t feel a thing and you’ll be the one laughing smugly at the top of the hill.

do not do this, at all
A bit extreme but I like your style ☺️

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
I occasionally ride with a couple of guys like this.. one with an orbea that has an additional battery already on board and another with a Levo and he has 2 x 700wh batteries.. goes everywhere in turbo and its hilarious :D
having said that, he probably weighs about 22 stone, even if he didnt I dont care, ride how you wanna ride

lightning

Apr 5, 2021
UK
l think this sums it up well

34F62EB6-593A-450D-B38F-59827836B39F.jpeg

Nicho

Captain Caption
Subscriber
Jan 4, 2020
Furness, South Cumbria.
It is absolutely right and fitting to call him anything you like..............................................................................he'll be so far ahead he won't hear what you call him!

JoeBlow

Jul 7, 2019
South West, UK
It's ALL cheating. Anything other than walking stark b*ll*ck naked could be considered cheating. Shoes and clothing make things easier. Wheels, gears, pedals all make things easier. It's all a matter of where you draw the line.

surfperch61385

Jul 12, 2021
US
Look at professional sports. Basketball is dominated by 7ft+ people. The LA kings are made up of players from Canada to Russia. The olympics are full of people who use steroids that can't be detected... people love to cheat. Best advice, dont compare yourself to cheaters.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles