2023 Orbea Kemen Bluetooth question

Fixatated

Dec 21, 2023
Massachusetts, USA
I just bought a 2023 Orben Kemen 40 SUV to use as a commuter bike. It has a Shimano EP6 motor. The bike came with an integrated display/assist switch on the left side of the handlebar that is not Bluetooth/ANT compatible. The model number is EN500. It has one wire going in with a wide gauge (relative to the gauge of the wire on my Orbea rise).

I want to connect to both the Shimano E-tube app as well as a Garmin Edge. Does anyone have suggestions?

Would buying an EN-601 display unit and a SW-EN600-L Assist Switch work? I can't figure out how many wires I would need and what the gauge should be. The current single wire is an EW-SD300.

I would appreciate any advice. Thx!

ipe

Jun 26, 2023
White Mountains
You can either purchase and install the EN600 components (which enable Bluetooth and e-tube), or bring the bike to a shop to physically plug their shop e-tube computer into the bike.
If you go to the support section on Orbea's website you can download the manual (bluepaper) for your Kemen. It has loads of detailed info for your bike and has the answer to your question.

Good luck.

By the way, love the Kemen. Awesome bike!

Fixatated

Dec 21, 2023
Massachusetts, USA
You can either purchase and install the EN600 components (which enable Bluetooth and e-tube), or bring the bike to a shop to physically plug their shop e-tube computer into the bike.
If you go to the support section on Orbea's website you can download the manual (bluepaper) for your Kemen. It has loads of detailed info for your bike and has the answer to your question.

Good luck.

By the way, love the Kemen. Awesome bike!
Thanks. The shop guys had no clue. I just ordered the 600 components. I need ANT compatibility as I want to hook up my Garmin Edge. I can't believe they would spec an ebike that was not Bluetooth compatible. Other than that, its a great commuter bike

Reactions: ipe

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles