Status
Not open for further replies.

jsharpe

May 15, 2019
USA
I looked through the posts here and also in the manual but haven't found what the color of the "motor power" graph indicates (the one above the cadence gauge in the pic below). It doesn't seem to be related to the numerical value. Any pointers to what it means or where I could find that information would be appreciated.

1603124355227.png

Dirk74

Subscriber
Jun 6, 2020
Germany
Would the ability to change the speed settings be available on the 20/21 version please?
What speed settings? To overcome the speed limt for motor support? Surly not, Spesh had to disable the possibility for that by SW setting on the new motors (2.1), it was just to easy to overcome legal restrictions.
You would need a defeat device, mechanical e.g. Planet3 or LSS) or electrical (e.g. Levociraptor).
I do jot recommend to do it, especially when the bike is used in non-private areas.

Goste

Oct 20, 2020
Lincolnshire
Reading some earlier posts about the 2021 HT it suggested the motor was still the same older version 1.2e and that would still be configurable with blevo?

mkbauer

Mar 4, 2019
Karlsruhe, Germany
I am a bit confused about the "Distance ridden" value on the Battery Monitor page in Blevo for iOS. Is it supposed to show a corrected value (depending on the wheel size/speed settings) or just the uncorrected raw value (i.e. the same as in the Mession Control app)?

mkbauer

Mar 4, 2019
Karlsruhe, Germany
I am not sure if this is the correct place to report a bug for Blevo on iOS, but I try anyway...

On the "tour summary" screen, the arrows do not navigate to the previous/next tour directly, instead they are showing an "empty" tour upon click. I always have to click the arrows a second time to reach the previous/next tour. This happens for any ride no matter where I am in the history of rides... Anyone else experiencing that?

IMG_C7DA12B00ACC-1.jpeg

Last edited:

mkbauer

Mar 4, 2019
Karlsruhe, Germany
It seems that there is something weird going on with ascent reading (20kms)... :unsure:
Sometimes the Levo makes me fly ?
I've noticed this as well, but it is the first time this happened. I'll have a look in the tracking data tonight. Maybe it happened because I had to reboot the iPhone during the ride.

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
On my customised display I've selected the 'km to end' field. However, I cannot get any data to display for it even when I'm following a route. How do I get it to show how far I have left to go?
You have to select a GPX before start the ride.. after that you will se the value.. BLEvo needs to know your planned ride

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
I looked through the posts here and also in the manual but haven't found what the color of the "motor power" graph indicates (the one above the cadence gauge in the pic below). It doesn't seem to be related to the numerical value. Any pointers to what it means or where I could find that information would be appreciated.

View attachment 42462
The color of "motor power" is not documented sorry but it is:
- Green when the motor power is lower than biker power
- Orange when the motor power is between biker power and the double of biker power
- Red when the motor power is over the double of biker power..

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Reading some earlier posts about the 2021 HT it suggested the motor was still the same older version 1.2e and that would still be configurable with blevo?
If it is not present the TCU, you should be able to unlock the speed with this model of bike..

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
I am a bit confused about the "Distance ridden" value on the Battery Monitor page in Blevo for iOS. Is it supposed to show a corrected value (depending on the wheel size/speed settings) or just the uncorrected raw value (i.e. the same as in the Mession Control app)?
It is the distance stored in the motor..
So if your wheel size is fake, also this value will be fake..

ridehard

Aug 20, 2019
Israel
There was a bug in the version 3.6.1 where I added the use of the barometer.. The new version should solve the issue..
@PaoloBLEvo , still having same problem (see here- The Official BLEvo Thread - EMTB Forums) with the app transferring wrong total ascend data to strava, (1000m climb recorded in the BLEvo app, showing 1500m in STRAVA).
Android v.3.7.5.

I do enjoy the admiration on my strava followers for big climbs, but still - better to have this fixed :)
Thanks

clearmind

Jan 28, 2020
Germany
Hi Paolo,
the battery temperature is only displayed on my screen from 14°C (Android v3.7.5). There is only a gray screen underneath. Is it correct?

Anchello

Nov 11, 2020
Austria
First of all THANK you for this awesome app. In an earlier post someone wrote a problem with
that the font is displayed too large. I have the same . Have a look at the attached picture.

I own an LG G6 like it was prefered here.
And I set the font size on the LG to small anyway.

But it is still to big.

An idea what I can do to solve this?

Kind regards

Blevo.jpg

LG G6.jpg

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
First of all THANK you for this awesome app. In an earlier post someone wrote a problem with
that the font is displayed too large. I have the same . Have a look at the attached picture.

I own an LG G6 like it was prefered here.
And I set the font size on the LG to small anyway.

But it is still to big.

An idea what I can do to solve this?

Kind regards

View attachment 44101
View attachment 44102
Which BLEvo version you have? I have the same LG G6 and this is my screenshot...
2020-11-11 18.15.30.png

grantini

E*POWAH Master
May 7, 2019
Delaware
One thing that I'm frustrated with, using an Iphone, is that when in the mode where the map is visible on the top half of the screen, my current location is below the visible portion of the map... is there a way to adjust it so I can see current location without having to physically swipe up?

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
One thing that I'm frustrated with, using an Iphone, is that when in the mode where the map is visible on the top half of the screen, my current location is below the visible portion of the map... is there a way to adjust it so I can see current location without having to physically swipe up?
Could you send a screenshot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles