What size Allmtn 6/7 are you riding?

Tomunleashed

Dec 29, 2020
Bristol/ North Devon
Hi guys,

I’m 6’2” with a 33” inseam and would appear I’m right between size L and XL, as such I’m not quite sure what to go for! Just wondering what others have chosen. Thanks in advance!

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire
On my Alltmtn 2 the XL is similar in size to other manufacturers L and even Haibikes seem to have different sizes for their frames.

I'm 6'1 and I think I bike is slightly too small but I'm a cyclist not a rider - as per Gary's definition. A relation of mine is 6'2 found a XXL Cube SLT a perfect fit and it is much larger frame.

And you may need an XXL frame as you've already grown 1/2" since December :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Hi Folks,
Looking at getting a trek rail, and it seems I fall right in between sizes L and XL. I'm 6'1.5 (186cm), so just wondering what others have gone for and any advice.

Last edited:

Tomunleashed

Dec 29, 2020
Bristol/ North Devon
On my Alltmtn 2 the XL is similar in size to other manufacturers L and even Haibikes seem to have different sizes for their frames.

I'm 6'1 and I think I bike is slightly too small but I'm a cyclist not a rider - as per Gary's definition. A relation of mine is 6'2 found a XXL Cube SLT a perfect fit and it is much larger frame.

And you may need an XXL frame as you've already grown 1/2" since December :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
? I always thought I was just below 6’2”, I measured last night and apparently I was wrong the whole time!

rokyluk

Oct 11, 2020
Slovenia
I'm 187cm but my insem is only 84cm. So problem is short legs, long body. L to small , XL to big with 170mm dropper. Problem was solved with sq lab seat which is 2cm lower then original. Bike is now perfect fit to me with seat post complete in tube. Dropper stack is 225mm and its only 165mm useable travel. If i would go with oneup dropper i could have 180mm useable travel and 1cm still left ;)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles