Haibike allmtn 7

MrSpoon

May 20, 2020
UK
Are there any all 2021 all mtn 7 owners out there? Just wondering how folks are finding them and if everything is going smoothly? I know it’s early days and all, but I’m tempted to pick one up and would just like to know everybody’s thoughts.

It’s either the haibike or a whyte e160 a for me; the haibike will be an online order with the store about 2 hours away. The whyte is available about 100m from my house.

Parker

Oct 14, 2020
Derbyshire
Should be picking my Allmtn 7 next week so looking forward to it and heading over to cannock. Have you fitted any frame protection and mudguards for the winter weather?

MWO

Jul 15, 2020
Poland
I got mine today and immediately i drove 7km just to check it. Yes. Seems to be more/better/ lighter. Engine is absolutely silent. Dynamic very good. Flyon is monster. This Yamaha engine is like its junger brother and very ambitious. I like it. Especially that is very silent. Auto support works very nice. And a battery range..fully loaded for ECO is about 120km. ECO + is ...over 250km.
Edit:
now additional 28km. All the time Auto mode. No need to touch it. Really “intelligent “. I checked Also ExtraPower mode. Crazy good. ground was to wet. Engine rotates wheel in place and tire lost contact with ground. So strong. No Flyon needed. This Yamaha support was enough.

Last edited:

Parker

Oct 14, 2020
Derbyshire
I got mine today and immediately i drove 7km just to check it. Yes. Seems to be more/better/ lighter. Engine is absolutely silent. Dynamic very good. Flyon is monster. This Yamaha engine is like its junger brother and very ambitious. I like it. Especially that is very silent. Auto support works very nice. And a battery range..fully loaded for ECO is about 120km. ECO + is ...over 250km.
Excellent fills with with confidence that the money I have spent is going on a good bike and not a pile of junk. Hopefully LBS should be contacting me today or tomorrow on a collection time. I have asked them to convert the tyres to tubeless and look into the integrated light solution as soon as it is available. Looking forward to some winter rides in the dark.

Parker

Oct 14, 2020
Derbyshire
Had the most amazing day at Cannock Yesterday testing the new Allmtn 7, was really please that I only used 2 battery bar [20%] for the whole trail. Took it easy to get used to the bike and mainly alternated between eco and standard modes. The automatic mode works well but I prefer having the control at my fingertips. XT brakes faultless and so was the XT gear change. Suspension took a while to bed in - tinkered around with the settings to make it more subtle on the mid stroke but by the end of the follow-the-dog and come to life.

IMG_1304.jpg

BOTG

Oct 28, 2020
Edo
TIP: Stick some industrial velcro or a strap around the battery cover, a few of us have lost them riding over gnarly stuff. I am waiting for new connectors for new cover. PS Bike is amazing : >

Dfriz

Mar 16, 2018
USA
Had the most amazing day at Cannock Yesterday testing the new Allmtn 7, was really please that I only used 2 battery bar [20%] for the whole trail. Took it easy to get used to the bike and mainly alternated between eco and standard modes. The automatic mode works well but I prefer having the control at my fingertips. XT brakes faultless and so was the XT gear change. Suspension took a while to bed in - tinkered around with the settings to make it more subtle on the mid stroke but by the end of the follow-the-dog and come to life.

View attachment 42906
Nice!!!! What fenders do you have?

BOTG

Oct 28, 2020
Edo
Rob mentioned in his review he didn't like the instant power on pedals, I disagree the the power is what you want on steep climbs when u stop. Iv tried the bosh on the cube stereo hybrid team action.. And prefer the haibike easily. It feels higher quality and a better ride to me. I have the yamamha version.

Parker

Oct 14, 2020
Derbyshire
Has anyone purchased any integrated lights such as the Supernova or Skybeamer, not much info out there where to purchase and how to install them???

BOTG

Oct 28, 2020
Edo
Has anyone purchased any integrated lights such as the Supernova or Skybeamer, not much info out there where to purchase and how to install them???
About the ones that attach to the back frame and I connected via the battery really hard to get hold of and the water bottle from haibike is £55 which is an absolute joke

RichardHawes

Oct 11, 2020
Southampton uk
The covers must vary in secureness on the allmtrn as there is no way mine could work loose, it takes a huge effort to remove it with it visibly bending before it pops off.
me too, never had any issues, I had messaged Raleigh/Haibike uk about something else and as is their way they sent a reply which was irrelevant, but it was about the battery covers, not sure if this info would be helpful to anyone, it said;

The part codes are,
Battery Cover – 53100751
Bollhoff Connector plug – 3050817278

We have stock of the cover however the connector plugs are due in next week, ask a local bike shop to order them for you.

1606561930067.png

Parker

Oct 14, 2020
Derbyshire
About the ones that attach to the back frame and I connected via the battery really hard to get hold of and the water bottle from haibike is £55 which is an absolute joke
Yes there the ones - they don't make it easy for us to find and most of the sites are in German. I think you also need some sort of mounting bracket as the design is slightly different on the allmtn 7 than the FLYON frames.

Parker

Oct 14, 2020
Derbyshire
Chipped my Coffee coloured frame around the chain stays - if anyone knows the RAL colour match please let me know so I can order some touch up paint? ta Ed

BOTG

Oct 28, 2020
Edo
Chipped my Coffee coloured frame around the chain stays - if anyone knows the RAL colour match please let me know so I can order some touch up paint? ta Ed
I put a bike protector on on when I try to peel it to move it it ripped all the paint off the crossbar really frustrated

Parker

Oct 14, 2020
Derbyshire
I put a bike protector on on when I try to peel it to move it it ripped all the paint off the crossbar really frustrated
Ouch - I feel your pain. It hurts when your pride and joy get damaged, I cringed today when my chain got sucked up on to the chain stay, just need to work on a solution going forward as I'm sure it won't be the last time this happens again.

steve1741

Oct 28, 2020
Castle Eden
Anyone at 5'6" and riding a medium? I'm top end of small according to the size chart. But local bike shop only has medium in stock.. Any thoughts guys..

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles