Floatplanes, along other flying devices
IMG_20210915_153336-01.jpg
2087801072.jpg

Akiwi

🐸 Kermit Elite 🐸
Feb 6, 2019
Olching, Germany
I have too many hobbies.
In summer I windsurf done that for 45 years. Started Windfoiling this year. Went pretty well and is fun to learn. But is not as easy as it looks.
Winter sports are Skiing, Ski Tourning and snowboarding. Though I mainly ski now.
I spend a lot of time in my workshop if possible.
Here are some of my projects.
A bamboo bike.
1632987051428.png

Or I build Skis and Snowboards
1632987540031.png

1632987934798.png

Plus lots of other things.
Longboards, Furnature, Van build with my Son etc.
Oh, leather work and photography are in there somewhere too.

Last edited:

millemille

Feb 21, 2020
Peak District
Motorbikes.

Riding and fettling.

This is my latest project, a Ducati Multistrada 1100S that I shoehorned a 1098 superbike engine into and turned into a "Multistretta". 4 years work, including 2 years fabricating a bespoke aluminium fuel tank, but nearly double the power (~85bhp at the back wheel up to 162bhp/92ftlb torque) and about 20kg lighter...

eYVEfk.jpg

xTWC1R.jpg

6RhGjT.jpg

Build thread...

Tobers

Jun 20, 2020
England
Photography for me. It started innocently enough and grew into an all-consuming thing that saw me nearly go full time. I ended up earning good money from sports photography, advertising and commercial stuff, and a lucrative line in private school events and brochure-ware.

I did 6 weeks in Brazil covering the 2014 World Cup which was amazing (but knackering). Here’s a daily blog from Brazil if you’re interested in what happens behind the scenes at a global event like the World Cup.

I’ve calmed things down a lot since then, and now photograph for pleasure, mainly landscapes up here in the north west of Scotland. Combining cycling and photography works well.

Oh, and motorbikes.

9EC701ED-0988-4895-AD24-A5D6AC96F2BB.jpg

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
Photography for me. It started innocently enough and grew into an all-consuming thing that saw me nearly go full time. I ended up earning good money from sports photography, advertising and commercial stuff, and a lucrative line in private school events and brochure-ware.

I did 6 weeks in Brazil covering the 2014 World Cup which was amazing (but knackering). Here’s a daily blog from Brazil if you’re interested in what happens behind the scenes at a global event like the World Cup.

I’ve calmed things down a lot since then, and now photograph for pleasure, mainly landscapes up here in the north west of Scotland. Combining cycling and photography works well.

Oh, and motorbikes.

View attachment 73165
I almost said Spurdy, is that you?

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Looks like it's finally about to happen ..my football club set to end 14 years of misery with a takeover imminent .
Although overnight it will instantly become the richest club in the Premier League..I don't think success is guaranteed ..but give the club a few years and we will be challenging at the top end of the table ..watch out City , Man U , Liverpool ..we are coming for you ..
Howay The Lads ..
NEWCASTLE UNITED ( once again )
Edit : Sorry ..I can see why you are laughing Tony ..I got my facts totally wrong ..
Make that the richest club in world football ..enjoy they next few years while we play catch-up ..then it will be total domination 😁😉

Last edited:

The EMF

🔱 Aquaman 🔱
Subscriber
Nov 4, 2020
South East Northumberland

Dirtnvert

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
System.jpg

Music and a decent hi-fi always been a priority for me :)
Nice looking set up! A buddy makes some space age tuntables. Super tech stuff. His attention to detail is unbelievable. Same with his ski builds. He'd be great on the forums here. He'd be all over the tech here.

stelvio2_02_front-1024x768.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles