TQFreak's Dengfu E55 Build Thread

TeoElFeo

Apr 13, 2022
Tallinn
Looking to sell my E55 frame(size L, Matt black). I bought the frame for a project I had in mind but as time went on I have dropped the idea and hope that someone might find this interesting. The frame comes with a headset, spare bashguard, rear axle, battery box and a few other small bits. Frame located in Estonia and willing to ship across Europe. I also have fox dpx2 230x60 in case someone's interested. Willing to make a good deal for the whole bundle. If interested please DM

IMG_20240309_112116.jpg IMG_20240309_113548.jpg

Ksem07

Mar 2, 2024
Belgium
Looking to sell my E55 frame(size L, Matt black). I bought the frame for a project I had in mind but as time went on I have dropped the idea and hope that someone might find this interesting. The frame comes with a headset, spare bashguard, rear axle, battery box and a few other small bits. Frame located in Estonia and willing to ship across Europe. I also have fox dpx2 230x60 in case someone's interested. Willing to make a good deal for the whole bundle. If interested please DM

View attachment 135990 View attachment 135991
I would've bought it right away from you, unfortunately i already ordered 2 weeks ago. :(

TQFreak

Dec 2, 2022
USA
It looks about right. It looks like they changed the headset design and split the top part on two parts.

powerup

Jun 13, 2023
England
It looks about right. It looks like they changed the headset design and split the top part on two parts.
I genuinely didn't know the way it went together until I fitted it to the fork. Once I assembled it it was immediately obvious.
Have you done much more with your E55? I think the last time we spoke on FB I had just started my E56. I am not sure why the E55/E56 platform isn't more popular tbh, it's got so much internal volume to create all of the ebike premium mods and features. Dengfu should add an extra £200 to the price and include a 3D printer and soldering iron with it, that way people could create any accessory or mod they want 😁.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles