Status
Not open for further replies.

wepn

The Barking Owl ?
Jul 18, 2019
AU
I’m trying to find an o-synce osy-12 multiremote but o-synce don’t have any & can only find them in Sweden & Denmark but they won’t send them outside the EU.

Does anyone know where to get them? Maybe an Arduino Frankenremote?

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
I’m trying to find an o-synce osy-12 multiremote but o-synce don’t have any & can only find them in Sweden & Denmark but they won’t send them outside the EU.

Does anyone know where to get them? Maybe an Arduino Frankenremote?
I already contacted the supplier, because many users are asking this remote..
Maybe it will be available in september..

AlanC

Sep 25, 2018
Colorado, USA
I'm still having problems with the app crashing on my iPhone.

It seems to have gotten worse with the latest update. Before I was always able to "Continue" after I restarted the app after a crash, but now it seems to lose my ride information completely.

Since I can't rely on BLEvo I've had to start using a different app to track my rides. :cry:

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese

It seems to have gotten worse with the latest update. Before I was always able to "Continue" after I restarted the app after a crash, but now it seems to lose my ride information completely.

Since I can't rely on BLEvo I've had to start using a different app to track my rides. :cry:
Sorry for heard this..
The main issue is that the App crash. I will add some intermedie save step, but this save procedure was the bug in the previous version. I will check another solution.
Did you have already tried to uninstall Mission Control and BLEvo and then reinstall only BLEvo?

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Does anyone know if it is possible to adjust the acceleration response with blevo?
Since its not possible anymore with mission control and new firmware.
On the firmware x.23 they removed the possibility to change the acceleration.. it seems for safety reason..

wepn

The Barking Owl ?
Jul 18, 2019
AU
I’ve been riding deep into local tall timber wilderness. The compacted tree dandruff cushions the trails so much & close quarters undulating timber on both sides, it’s almost hypnotic & sometimes I miss a turn or 2 or 3. I wouldn’t say I get lost just maybe less accurately orientated lol

Gpsies.com doesn’t work cos cell coverage is non-existent under 25m Coachwood & maybe 40m Oaks. Lucky to get gps positioning under the tall timber.

But then often the most difficult thing - routing through a complex trail system and it’s getting dark. Tap tap tap. Plotting the best route out on the smallest iPhone in twilight with banana fingers. Tap tap.

Pulling an emergency beacon would be highly embarrassing when my pic appears on the front page of the local paper the next day. I don’t have a beacon in any case. Problem.

No problem. Maps 3D.

Already downloaded the extreme Level III detail map of the trail system for off-line use. Got GNSS location fix. Type in destination home & tap Autoroute. About 2 seconds later, I have the route back to the firetrail. Export the GPX directly to BLEvo with a few taps. Also Maps 3D works with o-synce multiremote so seamless integration is highly likely although I don’t have the remote.

I have since discovered the trail deviation voice alert option In BLEvo but even so, Maps 3D is indispensable for on-the-fly, off-line, remote area auto-routing, GPX creation & overall trail system situational awareness.

Only negative - it’s only on iOS not Android.

https://www.movingworld.de

01419727-68D0-46F1-92B6-3D5344F65760.png
3511E0AF-F857-4081-8162-591C046570FB.png
053EF03B-BBF7-4266-8688-67F839F194BF.png

mccltd

Apr 5, 2019
kent

Glad its not only me. I also have met 2 other people using the iPhone app and it crashes.
I have tried uninstalling mission control and blevo, but upon reloading blevo it still crashes and I have to keep restarting the ride now as it doesn't continue.
I run the bike workout app on the watch yet it doesn't show my heart rate properly, most of the time its showing 61bpm.
I love the concept please fix try and fix it or proved a workaround for the iphone .
Currently, I'm having to use my old android phone and purchased blevo again and it works perfectly but would like to use my iphone.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Glad its not only me. I also have met 2 other people using the iPhone app and it crashes.
I have tried uninstalling mission control and blevo, but upon reloading blevo it still crashes and I have to keep restarting the ride now as it doesn't continue.
I run the bike workout app on the watch yet it doesn't show my heart rate properly, most of the time its showing 61bpm.
I love the concept please fix try and fix it or proved a workaround for the iphone .
Currently, I'm having to use my old android phone and purchased blevo again and it works perfectly but would like to use my iphone.
In the next days I will release a new version.. I hope that this will fix your issue.. Unfortunately the crash doesn't happen on my 2 iphone.. This is very strange because in this way is very strange to understand how to fix the bug..
I will let you know about the new release..

AlanC

Sep 25, 2018
Colorado, USA
Sorry for heard this..
The main issue is that the App crash. I will add some intermedie save step, but this save procedure was the bug in the previous version. I will check another solution.
Did you have already tried to uninstall Mission Control and BLEvo and then reinstall only BLEvo?

I tried uninstalling both Mission Control and BLEvo, then re-installing only BLEvo. I went for a ride and didn't have any problems.

Then today I went for another ride and everything was fine for the first 2 hours. Then I paused BLEvo for about an hour and then I continued the ride and it started crashing constantly. It probably crashed 10 times or more, then it worked OK for the last part of my ride.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
I tried uninstalling both Mission Control and BLEvo, then re-installing only BLEvo. I went for a ride and didn't have any problems.

Then today I went for another ride and everything was fine for the first 2 hours. Then I paused BLEvo for about an hour and then I continued the ride and it started crashing constantly. It probably crashed 10 times or more, then it worked OK for the last part of my ride.
Thanks for the tests..
I will do a new release in a week. I hope this will solve the issues..
Sorry for that.

Rheingold

May 1, 2019
Germany
Hi folks, you can probably help me. Wasn't there a news item, or facebook post lately by specialized with them officially stating that it is possible to use third party apps like Blevo etc? Also that it will NOT affect your warranty claims etc as long as you don't modify the speed limit/wheel size in a ridiculous way? ;-)

I'm looking for that post to convince my brother and his wife to give Blevo a try ;-)

Maastricht

E*POWAH Master
Oct 3, 2018
M
Hi folks, you can probably help me. Wasn't there a news item, or facebook post lately by specialized with them officially stating that it is possible to use third party apps like Blevo etc? Also that it will NOT affect your warranty claims etc as long as you don't modify the speed limit/wheel size in a ridiculous way? ;-)

I'm looking for that post to convince my brother and his wife to give Blevo a try ;-)

The official post is here:
Turbo Levo 2018 Battery problem - EMTB Forums

There is no need to be afraid to loose warranty as long as you don’t adjust the wheel circumference below 2000. BLEvo offers many additional features and benefits over MC. I use it almost daily.

Brendog78

Jun 12, 2019
Australia
Im having a problem with my Strava uploads, each ride my average rider power in Blevo is higher than when I upload the file to strava for example today after a ride my average power on Blevo was 196w where on strava when I uploaded the ride it was 100w.

Is there a setting I need to change?

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Im having a problem with my Strava uploads, each ride my average rider power in Blevo is higher than when I upload the file to strava for example today after a ride my average power on Blevo was 196w where on strava when I uploaded the ride it was 100w.

Is there a setting I need to change?
Maybe Strava calculate the average including the descend data. BLEvo calculates the average only when the cadence is greater than 30rpm..

kellermann

Nov 2, 2018
Germany
I have a bug with some fields in different display modes. Some fields are hard to read, because the font is to big. Only in the default mode, all fields are ok. See the attached screencopies
Screenshot_20190801-155736.png
Screenshot_20190801-145259.png

kellermann

Nov 2, 2018
Germany
no, font size in settings - display is standard. One thing, i found, is that after deselecting "fullscreen", all is fine. In "fullscreen" i have this strange behavior. By the way, my smartphone has a 2560 x 1440 Pixel display.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
no, font size in settings - display is standard. One thing, i found, is that after deselecting "fullscreen", all is fine. In "fullscreen" i have this strange behavior. By the way, my smartphone has a 2560 x 1440 Pixel display.
Ok.. thanks for the note..
I will check this configuration..

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
I have just released version 3.5.1 of BLEvo for iOS.
These are the news:
- Update for iOS 12.4
- Now the tour data is saved every 20 seconds
- Added speed multiplier (to be used only if a speed sensor data modification system is installed)
- Bugfix: Map display in direction of travel

To find out what is the Speed multiplier read here.
What is the Speed Multiplier?

Tathagata

May 15, 2019
Adelaide, Australia
Hi everyone, has anyone took up on Robs idea of using the Blackview BV6000 for the Blevo app and how have you got along with it.
I use the bv6000s and it works great. Been riding in full wet with no issues (get home, wash the phone under the tap, good to go).
I'm not sure I have it all setup for best use (nfi if the barometer, etc is synced) but it seems to work.
Maps are easy to use and I love the blevo settings available.
These days I tend to keep the bike in trail mode and let blevo do the rest.

Hitby

Jun 22, 2019
North Yorkshire
Afternoon all,
I’ve tracked my first ride today using both Mission Control and Strava on my Apple Watch. The distances varied quite a lot and obviously the Apple version has my heart rate data whilst the mission control version has my cadence data on Strava.

Am I right in thinking Blevo will combine all this data into one Strava upload if I’d used that?

Do I also have to run a workout through the Apple activity app on my watch for Blevo to track heart rate data correctly?

Finally, those on iOS, have your crash problems been solved? I’m running the iOS 13 beta on my Xs Max, has Blevo been tested with that?

If I can just use Blevo to track all this stuff that would be great and I’d buy a copy straight away.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
My answers below..

Afternoon all,
I’ve tracked my first ride today using both Mission Control and Strava on my Apple Watch. The distances varied quite a lot and obviously the Apple version has my heart rate data whilst the mission control version has my cadence data on Strava.

Am I right in thinking Blevo will combine all this data into one Strava upload if I’d used that?

Yes for sure.

Do I also have to run a workout through the Apple activity app on my watch for Blevo to track heart rate data correctly?

You need to start an activity on the Apple watch.

Finally, those on iOS, have your crash problems been solved? I’m running the iOS 13 beta on my Xs Max, has Blevo been tested with that?
BLEvo is not test on iOS beta version. About the crash problem, it happen to some users, but not on the phone on my testers, so I cannot understand very well very is the issue. Maybe the latest version solved this issue on all phones. But I cannot grant anything on iOS beta.
If I can just use Blevo to track all this stuff that would be great and I’d buy a copy straight away.
I think the investment is not so high, and you can try. Try also the Smart Power.. This change totally the feeling of pedalling..
Let us know.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese

@AlanC did you check the latest version?
Do you have the crash issue again?
Let me know.
Thanks.

Hitby

Jun 22, 2019
North Yorkshire
@PaoloBLEvo - for what it's worth, I downloaded Blevo today and have been for a run out and it has tracked everything properly on iOS13. My heart rate tracked at 68bpm and then 143bpm for the first 4 miles then seemed to sort itself out. I used the Smart Trail mode and blew through 56% of my battery in 14.22 miles. I've not had the bike long enough to know whether that's good or bad but it's great having all the statistics I want in the same place.

Thanks for a fantastic app!

Last edited:

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hi
Any one had trouble upload to Strava to day ?
Normally no problem, no settings changed.
Thanks
I saw that you could have problem uploading the ride when you use a special characters or emoticon in the description of the ride..

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles