Status
Not open for further replies.

Levo_fsr

Sep 27, 2018
Germany
I've got a 2019 levo and I would love to lift the speed limits .Any insight on the subject would be great

I'm also very interested in this feature... some here in Germany said, they used the old way with the BLE scanner successfully. If it really works - I don't know. Maybe you can trie it and give us a feedback!

Witte300

May 13, 2018
Belgium
Hi Witte300, could you tell me if there are some translation error in the App in order to increase the quality of the software? Thanks.
And why you prefer the App in english?

Hi Paolo,
I don’t see translation errors, I’m just not German :unsure:
I’m Dutch speaking, my ios is also set to Dutch.
Somehow the blevo app is set to German.
Dutch is not supported and the most logical language to use would be English for me.
Grtzzz
Peter

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hi Paolo,
I don’t see translation errors, I’m just not German :unsure:
I’m Dutch speaking, my ios is also set to Dutch.
Somehow the blevo app is set to German.
Dutch is not supported and the most logical language to use would be English for me.
Grtzzz
Peter
Sorry but why you don't change the iPhone language to English?

Lancie

Jul 24, 2018
Isle of Man
Can I transfer my Blevo to another device? Going to change phones soon and I can't remember logging into the app on my current phone.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Can I transfer my Blevo to another device? Going to change phones soon and I can't remember logging into the app on my current phone.
You can download BLEvo without paying another time only if you will use the same account on the new phone. If not, you need to buy again the App. Sorry but it is Google/Apple policy..

Witte300

May 13, 2018
Belgium
I could swear it was English before.
Went biking in Germany and did a update there.
Now it’s german after every update.

jxj

Jun 28, 2018
Sierra California
Can anyone recommend a good HR Monitor please? I assume the chest strap ones are more accurate?

I ride 90 percent of my rides with smart HR. It works great on my 2018 Levo. I use this HRM:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UADFP16/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
It's been working great all summer. Connects with no fuss to ANT+ and Bluetooth simultaneously. I use an Android phone for my Blevo and a garmin for mapping and both collect and display the HR data at the same time.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
I could swear it was English before.
Went biking in Germany and did a update there.
Now it’s german after every update.
Sorry Witte, but in ios, can you choice the preferer language? If you add english as second language, I think BLEvo will be in english? Could you try?
In any case in the next release I will add the Dutch version... in english..

Witte300

May 13, 2018
Belgium
Sorry Witte, but in ios, can you choice the preferer language? If you add english as second language, I think BLEvo will be in english? Could you try?
In any case in the next release I will add the Dutch version... in english..

Genius, german was prefered before englisch.
Removed german and problem solved.
Didn’t even know this function
Thx m8

magnil

Sep 25, 2018
Sweden
Can anyone recommend a good HR Monitor please? I assume the chest strap ones are more accurate?

I ride 90 percent of my rides with smart HR. It works great on my 2018 Levo. I use this HRM:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UADFP16/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
It's been working great all summer. Connects with no fuss to ANT+ and Bluetooth simultaneously. I use an Android phone for my Blevo and a garmin for mapping and both collect and display the HR data at the same time.

How does smart HR work? You set a desired HR and it adjusts the assistance between the three power modes? Can you override it with the buttons when you get to a steep climb?

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Dear Paolo,
any news regarding Speed Limit changing for 2019 levo?
It would be so lovely...
Not yet definitly..
I have a friend with a TCU version that can be unlocked. Another friend with another version that cannot be unlocked.. I don't have yet the bike, so you need to wait for a definitly answer..
Sorry..

sdi

Oct 7, 2018
Germany
Not yet definitly..
I have a friend with a TCU version that can be unlocked. Another friend with another version that cannot be unlocked.. I don't have yet the bike, so you need to wait for a definitly answer..
Sorry..
OK. Thanks for the fast answer. Have a great weekend! Hoping to get it fixed soon... ;-)

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
I just released version 3.0.3 of BLEvo for Android.
I made small corrections. I should have found the problem that did not allow the correct reading of the parameters.

Here is the list of news:
- Corrected updating of statistics
- Correct display of the buzzer and stealth mode on the re-activation of the bike monitor
- Added Levo 2019 scan with code 0000000000000
- Optimized parameters reading

Download the update from Google Play
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dopa.android.blevo&hl=it

Let me know if you have problems.
Enjoy your ride

AlanC

Sep 25, 2018
Colorado, USA
Hello,

I love the Blevo app, but I'm having a time problem when I submit the TCX file to Strava.

After uploading to Strava the time on my Strava activity is always off.

My timezone is U.S. Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) or UTC -6.

For example, I went on a ride yesterday afternoon at around 3:30 pm and in Strava the activity time is shown as 9:30 am.

It appears that the time that Strava displays is the UTC time.

I'm not sure if the problem is in the time that Blevo stores into the TCX file or if it in the way that Strava interprets the time.

Does anyone have any information on this?

Thanks,

Alan

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hello,

I love the Blevo app, but I'm having a time problem when I submit the TCX file to Strava.

After uploading to Strava the time on my Strava activity is always off.

My timezone is U.S. Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) or UTC -6.

For example, I went on a ride yesterday afternoon at around 3:30 pm and in Strava the activity time is shown as 9:30 am.

It appears that the time that Strava displays is the UTC time.

I'm not sure if the problem is in the time that Blevo stores into the TCX file or if it in the way that Strava interprets the time.

Does anyone have any information on this?

Thanks,

Alan
I will check if I save the correct timezone in the TCX file.
Ios or Android?

OrionNZ

Oct 23, 2018
New Zealand
Hi, I have just purchased BLEvo and tried it for the first time on my 2018 Levo and cadence is permanently displayed as around 90 the whole time - even when stationary? Help please?
Am fairly sure I have the latest bike updates etc. There is a flashing red dot beside the motor when connected. Strangely enough there is a thumbs-up beside cadence.
Also how am I able to get the graph data displays on the Android app? I only have numbers in boxes?

Thanks

Last edited:

khorn

Patreon
Jul 19, 2018
Denmark
Hi, I have just purchased BLEvo and tried it for the first time on my 2018 Levo and cadence is permanently displayed as around 90 the whole time - even when stationary? Help please?
Am fairly sure I have the latest bike updates etc. There is a flashing red dot beside the motor when connected. Strangely enough there is a thumbs-up beside cadence.
Also how am I able to get the graph data displays on the Android app? I only have numbers in boxes?

Thanks
It could be because you have activated “Fake channel” in mission Control. What you see could be battery charge level. Try to go into Mission Control and turn it off.

Karsten

OrionNZ

Oct 23, 2018
New Zealand
It could be because you have activated “Fake channel” in mission Control. What you see could be battery charge level. Try to go into Mission Control and turn it off.

Karsten
Champion - thanks! Disabled the fake channel (don't actually remember setting it) and cadence is dashed out when stationary, will check when riding later but looks sorted now. Thanks!

Any idea on the different display types for the data like the colour graphs on the app store etc?

Also just FYI for the Dev - the speed limit here in NZ for e-bikes is 32kmh and that is how it is set from the factory for us. I noted in BLEvo the speed limit was set to 25, so I raised it to 32 and now I see in the Mission Control app that the S/N has gone and instead has question marks over the top of it, so I assume my warranty is now voided by the BLEvo app speed limit adjustment - setting it to the actual legal limit for us here in NZ?

Cheers,
Cam

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles