The New Official BLEvo Thread

Brianjonesphoto

Patreon
Oct 8, 2018
Seattle USA
Killed off! when is this happening and why??
an email I received from specialized

Logo
Hi, Brian!
Thanks for being a Mission Control app user.
On March 27th, Mission Control will be replaced by the new Specialized app and will no longer be available. This means it’s time to start using the Specialized app to manage your bike and record your rides. All your data will be transferred when you log in.

Follow these steps to switch to the Specialized app:​

1. Open Mission Control and disconnect your bike. If you use Turbo System Lock, unlock your bike first.
  2. Delete the Mission Control app from your phone.
  3. Connect your bike to the Specialized app.

What’s New in the Specialized App​

• Completely redesigned Tune feature, with intuitive adjustment settings.
  • Advanced, interactive post-ride analytics with Turbo-specific data.
  • Turbo System Auto-Lock for ultimate security (on select models).
Tune Presets, Heart Rate Control, and Jump Stats are currently unavailable in the Specialized app.
We’re here to help. If you need assistance connecting your bike or using the app, please contact us or visit the Support Center.​
SPECIALIZED

©2024 SPECIALIZED BICYCLE COMPONENTS, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.​

open

nB2000

Jul 23, 2020
South coast UK
There’s lots missing in that new app with riders reporting issues with auto start & ride uploading.
I am missing the option to save custom presets - you can make one adjusted setting but switching back to any inbuilt option deleted it. You have to use screenshots. That’s a backwards step.
I had multiple personal options saved in MC for different ride types. Short / long / sessioning / solo / with mates.
HRM support is not available yet according to the apps embedded help link.
The black icon app seems rather undeveloped and buggy, so it’s hard to know why they decided to pull Mission Control which was pretty good overall.

TheSnowShark

Subscriber
Sep 7, 2023
French-Alpes
Personally, as long as this application is unreliable, I would not uninstall my current version.

It's still incredible to provide such this new poorly designed application... where are the people from Specialized ??? 🤷‍♂️

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles