SZZS specific CEF50-main thread (initial builds and troubleshooting related only)

TCFlowClyde

Feb 26, 2022
Mesa, AZ
Whatever the brand, it's CEF 50.It helps to give you inspiration and ideas.Open STL isn't a must, and that's just STL, you can't make small changes to fit the frame size. You also can't get those people to disclose the CAD files available for modification, don't moralise
Time to go.

ficorama

Oct 9, 2021
Croatia
Time to go.
Whatever the brand, it's CEF 50.It helps to give you inspiration and ideas.Open STL isn't a must, and that's just STL, you can't make small changes to fit the frame size. You also can't get those people to disclose the CAD files available for modification, don't moralise
then share the CAD files of the parts you were showing! so that we can also have them 3-d printed. on the forum, things are shared, not sold!

ficorama

Oct 9, 2021
Croatia
Did you see where I sold it? I wasn't selling it. I was making it for funny.
then it's not a problem to share them!

you didn't sell them, but you advertised a colleague who produces them! let a colleague advertise himself, then let him pay for advertising on the forum!

TCFlowClyde

Feb 26, 2022
Mesa, AZ
Did you see where I sold it? I wasn't selling it. I was making it for funny.
Bottom line. You have a 3rd party bike build. Not a DIY build...you made a few fairly obvious accessories. You have not built up your frame....so not DIY and very suspect motives like 3rd party pre-assembled emtb advertisement. So, please don't post here further.

Lehr

May 18, 2023
China
Bottom line. You have a 3rd party bike build. Not a DIY build...you made a few fairly obvious accessories. You have not built up your frame....so not DIY and very suspect motives like 3rd party pre-assembled emtb advertisement. So, please don't post here further.
Are you blind? The assembly was already posted. It's on page 76.

Lehr

May 18, 2023
China
I posted the assembly process a long time ago and answered some questions, and you're slandering me for not being helpful to other users,just because I didn't give you the STL?

Lehr

May 18, 2023
China
So you can post pictures of you riding your bike in the desert and I can't?

TCFlowClyde

Feb 26, 2022
Mesa, AZ
I posted the assembly process a long time ago and answered some questions, and you're slandering me for not being helpful to other users
Right. I just read it. So, congrats you did a DIY build for a 3rd party seller. You answered a few basic questions. I still suspect is advertisement for them.

TCFlowClyde

Feb 26, 2022
Mesa, AZ
This should solve the issue of 3rd party cross advertisement for the future. I made the thread title super specific from here on out. Please read that this is now SZZS specific CEF50 thread build.👇

M820 Bafang - SZZS specific CEF50 frame

Lehr

May 18, 2023
China
This should solve the issue of 3rd party cross advertisement for the future. I made the thread title super specific from here on out. Please read that this is now SZZS specific CEF50 thread build.👇

M820 Bafang - SZZS specific CEF50 frame
You're just holding a grudge because I didn't give you STL.

TCFlowClyde

Feb 26, 2022
Mesa, AZ
You bought it from your source, I bought it from mine, we're talking about this frame,Made in the same factory. does it matter much which dealer it's from.right?
It does because your suspected of advertising for a 3rd party...it's just subtly done as others in the past have noted.

Lehr

May 18, 2023
China
It does because your suspected of advertising for a 3rd party...it's just subtly done as others in the past have noted.
Others above have bought rockcan frames and others have bought unmarked frames but with the rockcan logo on the display.It's just a different trader.They don't actually compete?I don't "suspect" you're holding a grudge. You're holding a grudge because I didn't give you the file.

Last edited:

TCFlowClyde

Feb 26, 2022
Mesa, AZ
Others above have bought rockcan frames and others have bought unmarked frames but with the rockcan logo on the display.It's just a different trader.I don't "suspect" you're holding a grudge. You're holding a grudge because I didn't give you the file.
Ok so now everyone knows it a SZZS specific thread.

TCFlowClyde

Feb 26, 2022
Mesa, AZ
Good news! On my ICR frame conversion update: I just got my internal frame cable guides shipped from Linda and they should be here tomorrow. DHL air express isn't cheap but 4 days instead of 4 weeks makes it a better deal. So, I'll start posting my conversion steps that I used to do the frame cutouts and then basic installation.

Fair warning, the guides were slightly different to what has been shown before, so fingers crossed that the ones sent with have the screw-in backside clamp. The ones I ordered originally👇
Screenshot_20240323-213809.png

Here's the ones they just sent.👇
Screenshot_20240325-001928.png

Anyway details will be available soon on the ICR frame conversion thread.👇

Thread 'Non-ICR headset, internal frame cable guide conversion for the SZZS-specific CEF50' Non-ICR headset, internal frame cable guide conversion for the SZZS-specific CEF50

Last edited:

Lehr

May 18, 2023
China
I have a compromise, how about I post future pictures without the rockcan logo?

Last edited by a moderator:

brbr

Dec 28, 2022
France
Guys, how long does it take for shipping to Europe on your side ? Here it"s been shipped end of Jan, then it arrived in Greece on the 20, 5 days ago, then I only have one log saying the custom has been passed and now nothing.
It still does not show up in the GLS tracking, it's loooooooooooong... was it the same on your side ?

TCFlowClyde

Feb 26, 2022
Mesa, AZ
I have a compromise, how about I post future pictures without the rockcan logo?

View attachment 136954
Ok compromise on your compromise. If you're showing repair photos/videos in this main thread blur or block out your 3rd party logos to prevent advertising and cluttering up this main thread. And minimize future exchanges that distract and thus big down a really long thread!

For newer thread peeps feel free to post here a photo/vid of the build process and an initial quick complete build final buildup photo.

We'll keep this one as the main build, repair, and troubleshooting one.

Please everybody go to the sub thread for cool ride photos and/or vids for the CEF50 of ALL brands.👇

CEF50 Ride Pics and Vids (only)​

Last edited:

TCFlowClyde

Feb 26, 2022
Mesa, AZ
OKOKOK enough guys...let's chill a bit. This is a forum with a good group of friends lets not create tension.
Ok, so I've created a separate ride photos link. Please, post ride photos and vids there. I have already got it going. Just block out the 3rd party brand if you're doin repairs, initial builds on the main thread etc are here. As stated earlier Mike. That's the middle ground to minimize cross advertising.👍

Last edited:

mike_kelly

Subscriber
Aug 11, 2022
US
Guys, how long does it take for shipping to Europe on your side ? Here it"s been shipped end of Jan, then it arrived in Greece on the 20, 5 days ago, then I only have one log saying the custom has been passed and now nothing.
It still does not show up in the GLS tracking, it's loooooooooooong... was it the same on your side ?
I think all the shipments entail the boat, and then customs and then a local delivery courier. We are usually given the local courier tracking number as soon as it goes on the boat. So it seems if it passed through customs it is in the hands of the courier now. The US shipments went Fedex on land and it is only a week delivery.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles