Mission Control RELEASE OF OVER THE AIR UPDATES FOR LEVO / KENEVO GEN 2 BIKES

Maskinare

Feb 16, 2020
Sweden
Just updated my Levo Comp 2021. No problem (update from iPhone). Was worried about the Belevo app i run on an android, but it connected as usual so didn’t look as if there would be a problem.

Eduardoramundo

Aug 8, 2019
Glasgow
All done. Took 2 mins. Wheelsize remains ?

D0C45A5E-B5A1-41B7-B90B-7F5B7AB12441.png

Richi

Apr 8, 2019
Como lake italy
Levo M19: done now the update! it took me less than 2 minutes
the walk now, starts slow (but faster than before) and after half a turn of the wheel goes full speed!
I tried it on the stand, but it looks okay.
and ..comfortable, the OTA DIY upgrade!

dfkenevo

Aug 13, 2018
Truckee, Ca
I just updated my ‘20 expert and my wife’s ‘19 expert. I had to delete and reinstall the app then it took less than 2 minutes each bike. The best and most obvious improvement is the Walk mode!! It engages immediately pressing the button, it starts kind of slow and gets momentum really quick. The immediate engagement is what I was waiting for. Sometimes you get stuck on a really steep hill or any other kind of obstacles that requires to push the 50lb bike and you just need a boost to make one wheel rotation to get over it. I think that now is going to work.

Acc

Jun 15, 2020
America
Wonderful every thing is screwed up. I read some of the above and thought I could do this. I was wrong. Went into the MC app saw the symbol that I had an update. It did not have update at the bottom of the screen to do the update. I had read that the version of MC that I have (I assumed 2.4.1 don't know where you find this info) would work, it didn't. So I deleted MC and started over. The version of MC that I downloaded I saw on the screen was 2.4.3 Build 75, wonderful. I had to setup a new account and enter all the info again. It said my email address was already in use, which it was from my old account. So I entered another email address I have. At this point I'm so confused I don't remember what happened except it said the second email address was in use. What do I need to do? If I need a third email address it's been 20 plus years since I set up my email, of course I don't remember how to do that. No I'm not a computer guru. Oh yea my bikes a 2021 Turbo Levo Comp.

maynard

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Wonderful every thing is screwed up. I read some of the above and thought I could do this. I was wrong. Went into the MC app saw the symbol that I had an update. It did not have update at the bottom of the screen to do the update. I had read that the version of MC that I have (I assumed 2.4.1 don't know where you find this info) would work, it didn't. So I deleted MC and started over. The version of MC that I downloaded I saw on the screen was 2.4.3 Build 75, wonderful. I had to setup a new account and enter all the info again. It said my email address was already in use, which it was from my old account. So I entered another email address I have. At this point I'm so confused I don't remember what happened except it said the second email address was in use. What do I need to do? If I need a third email address it's been 20 plus years since I set up my email, of course I don't remember how to do that. No I'm not a computer guru. Oh yea my bikes a 2021 Turbo Levo Comp.
Just use the same address from your first setup .

mtbbiker

Sep 15, 2018
Murrieta
Just use the original email and I assume you forgot your password. If that's case, click on "forgot password". You'll get an email with a link to reset your password.

AlexR

Oct 10, 2020
Portugal
I’ve updated mine today as well.

Initially the updates weren’t showing up (nor the existent version) despite my mission control app was in the most recent version (2.4.3):
6563BCAB-4F8C-45D2-9706-A42D018D0434.jpeg

I’ve deleted the app, re-installed, added the bike and It works well.

Last edited:

salko

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Aug 29, 2019
SLO
MC app update came today to the Play Store, after I updated the app I have checked for bike updates and it found new motor firmware version, however there was no Update option, just a notice that I should take the bike to the dealer to make the update.
After logging off/on in the MC app the Update option turned up. Update took several minutes to complete. After the update the wheel circumference did not change.

BushLevo

Subscriber
Oct 11, 2019
Melbourne, Australia
MC app update came today to the Play Store, after I updated the app I have checked for bike updates and it found new motor firmware version, however there was no Update option, just a notice that I should take the bike to the dealer to make the update.
After logging off/on in the MC app the Update option turned up. Update took several minutes to complete. After the update the wheel circumference did not change.
I had the same thing happen to me. I updated to the latest MC app, but when I launched it the first time, it showed the new motor firmware but no update option. So I closed the app completely (Android), and launched it again. This time the update option IS available. I haven't updated the firmware yet...waiting a while to see how everyone else goes.

Bigtuna00

Nov 27, 2019
CA
This new update dont like it they have deffo slowed the bike down it’s not as punchy in turbo now than it was , gutted I updated

There is a bug in the update process that causes "Acceleration Response" to be set to 0%. I thought it was already fixed but maybe not. Anyway the point is check your acceleration response. The default setting is 40%.

Mine was reset to 0% when I got a new motor and firmware back in August. I didn't even notice until last month so I just left it at 0. I think it works better on steep climbs and it's less wear on the motor.

cozzy

Aug 11, 2019
Hampshire UK
Certainly the key for me was to log out of the mission control app then log back in. That may be in the instructions but who reads them right?
Walk mode is now acceptable. I only ever used it to change gear on the start ramp anyway.
Acceleration setting was unaffected, still at 40%.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles