Relay Updates Coming? Big Sale

JCU Delt Ox

Apr 22, 2022
Ohio, USA
Are we about to see some significant updates to the Relay or just some color changes? Just about every spec is 25% off and most sizes are available. Cost of entry is just $4,699 for NX. No way I could find a competitive GX AXS equipped SL eMTB for $7,500.

dumpy

Nov 11, 2023
usa
alloy+nx on this bike is a bit of a no-no for me, but the gx versions onwards are great. I got the transmission xo1 on sale a while back for the.. same price its at right now, would recommend it.

I imagine that if they update the Relay (and my bet is they will), that this may change:
- actually have the range extender
- possibly they'll make the battery non-removable.. 50/50 chance IMO. I personally love the removable battery when you get a 2nd pack for it, its the only bike that makes it so easy.
- if they dont change that, better battery door and cable routing
- flap to protect the rear triangle (like the repeater has)
- slightly lighter to align with the competition
- updated configurations and colors
- perhaps a "fazua60-v2"?!
- slightly lower price

what's your bet?

Poggs38

Dec 1, 2023
Kent
alloy+nx on this bike is a bit of a no-no for me, but the gx versions onwards are great. I got the transmission xo1 on sale a while back for the.. same price its at right now, would recommend it.

I imagine that if they update the Relay (and my bet is they will), that this may change:
- actually have the range extender
- possibly they'll make the battery non-removable.. 50/50 chance IMO. I personally love the removable battery when you get a 2nd pack for it, its the only bike that makes it so easy.
- if they dont change that, better battery door and cable routing
- flap to protect the rear triangle (like the repeater has)
- slightly lighter to align with the competition
- updated configurations and colors
- perhaps a "fazua60-v2"?!
- slightly lower price

what's your bet?
I have made a flap for the swinging arm gap. DH inner tube held in place by 2 sided tape. Did the same to my sour and sentinel.

ehfour

Feb 28, 2024
Vancouver
I have made a flap for the swinging arm gap. DH inner tube held in place by 2 sided tape. Did the same to my sour and sentinel.

Got a pic?

I saw they had mini fenders for the Patrol..wonder if that would fit on the Relay

Poggs38

Dec 1, 2023
Kent
Got a pic?

I saw they had mini fenders for the Patrol..wonder if that would fit on the Relay

IMG_0416.jpeg IMG_0415.jpeg IMG_0414.jpeg

Poggs38

Dec 1, 2023
Kent
Looks clean!
Assume that you double sided tape is only on the part of the frame above the collet? or did you do it on the swingarm too?
Not taped to the swingarm at all. I used a foam type 2 sided tape. Hasn’t budged at all in over 2 years. Simple, clean, cheap and effective.

IMG_6491.png IMG_6490.png

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles